Just how big of a bag of douche can Richie Rod be?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jello1717, May 25, 2010.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Just how big of a bag of douche can Richie Rod be?!?!?!?

The veteran members of my OD already know my feelings about ole RichiRod (as a person, not as a coach). First, he leaves WVU less than a year after he told them he wouldn't. He signed a contract that stated that if he did leave early he'd pay them $3 million. He wouldn't pay them, dragged this out forever and ever until it was a huge embarassment for all involved until Michigan finally stepped in and paid for half of what he owed just so they could get it over with.

Now, while @ Michigan he cheated (just like he did @ WVU) but he got caught this time. Michigan has imposed some sanctions on themselves. This is what RichieRod had to say about the incident:
    Does this guy take responsibility for anything bad that he does?

With as much as it would pain me, if it takes Michigan going 3-9 this year to get this asshole out of my university, then I'm all for it. Then maybe we can hire a coach with a functioning moral compass. I want sooooo much more in a head coach than just winning.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

WTF over?!! Really RichRod? You blame the people who helped get you out of Morganstown for this? Really? You know what... f*** RichRod!! I'm back on the 'fire his dumb ass' wagon.

Harbaugh.... we need Jimmy!!!!!!!!

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I dunno...I like RichRod....I think you guys are doing ok with all that :)

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Haha, spoken like a true Bucknut

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

We tried to warn ya, but no. Just had to steal him away...

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I laughed... all the way to another Big Ten title, and beat down of the dreaded team from up north.

7. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

I don't really like RichRod being at Michigan either. Even though I hope for the worst for Michigan on that third Saturday in November, I still have great respect for the school and its tradition. I was keeping up with their coaching search very closely, and was really disappointed when they hired RichRod.

Granted, my team has been doing great against him since the switch, but at the same time I can't respect Michigan the same way with him at the helm. He's a snake, and a "win at all costs" coach who hasn't been winning. I hope scUM dumps him after the season and goes to get someone who can truly uphold what they say UM is all about...

...and then continue to lose another 7 in a row against us :D

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

If RichieRod's goal was to come in and make a mark on Michigan's storied history, he's doing a great job.

Worst single season record in 130 years?
    Check!

Worst 2 year record in 130 years?
    Check!

First major NCAA infraction in 130 years?
    Check!

What's next on his check list? Is he going to make a run @ Harry Kipke's record for worst 3 year stretch in terms of winning? Disband the wolverine football program? Find a way to vacate Lloyd Carr's national championship? Take a dump on Yost's and Schembechler's graves? Rape the president's underage daughter?

I can't wait to see what RichieRod does next!

9. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Hahaha He is a bum he totally ruined the tradition of what michigan was. Recruiting was hurt as well.

He made michigan pay his debt? Wowww

10. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Not to mention he may be jeoperdizing years of recruiting pipelines that michigan coaches have made in the state of ohio. Hopefully he keeps on digging deep into the south for all those speed guys, so after he is gone in a year or two. Whoever replaces him at coach will never be able to get the top players in ohio agin

11. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Amen!!!!

Need Harbaugh!!!!

Harbaugh in 2011!