Just landed the #1 player in the country!!!!

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Jan 21, 2011.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

A huge get for Clemson this year. We also got committment from three other :4stars:players this week. (CB, WR, & HB) Need this in a bad way. Last years recruiting was aweful.

2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Wow... nice. I just lost to the CPU

3. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

4. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Now you just need to go 7-5, 8-4 and you can be like the real Clemson. Recruit incredibly well, play like crap [​IMG]

5. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Heck yeah!!! I'm hoping to win the ACCCG this year, but Miami is looking strong. The real Clemson is putting together what looks to be a really nice coaching staff. Looks like Robbie Caldwell is coming to Clemson now and replacing Brad Scott who is staying on staff but moving to the admin side. I'm hoping "The Chad" is for real too.

6. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

yeah I was reading about Caldwell earlier on TigerIllustrated. I think it's a solid hire. Dabo has done a hell of a job so far in the off-season of upgrading the staff under him. I've been impressed and this class he's bringing in is flat out amazing, anybody else who commits is just icing on the cake.

7. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Cool, gonna be fun to have another TI member on here to chat with!! TI is my homepage and where I spend most of my time when online.

8. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

same. I hang out on here and TI alllllllllll day

9. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Looks like you're turning the Tigers around Clay. I also miss Spiller, I played a dynasty with Clemson in last years game and the dude was a beast. Harper ended up being the Heisman winner in the 4-5 years I was there though.

10. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Harper is good in this game....I'm glad that dude is going to the NFL in real life though...let me rephrase that...he's not coming back to college lol, he won't get drafted. Ellington is ridiculous by the time he's a senior on here, really good pure runner in real life though

11. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah I thought Ellington looked better in real life. But, I didn't see too many games... just bits and pieces of a couple.