Just played our first clan match

Discussion in 'TSO: PS3 Clan' started by natedawg212000, Nov 10, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

that was a lot of fun. We had about 6 guys on playing. The split screen feature is pretty awesome. I am still learning how to play as a clan. Basically what I know is you invite everyone to a private game, and then pick the normal online mode and pick the type of game you want to play. you can also do wager and all those games. Everyone has to get a mic though, lol. It was a blast to play with guys in your clan. We did the capture the flag game and killed the other team. Stang's a beast, Colts is a beast, Claven and I are bringing up the back end. We also have a guy named gargol and rockguy who are joining who are not from the TF. Should be a whole lotta fun. I love how you unlock stuff and earn money to buy stuff. So far I am enjoying it.

Add me - notmadatcha

Claven and Mustang will be helping me run this puppy, at least I hope ;).

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Yes we need a couple more but I think we can do good on the ladders. Its not going to be easy but id like to sign up for something and play a match a week or so.

I've played COD a lot in the past any many other FPS dating back to CPU days in 03 on.

Good time tonight, a bunch of 7 level guys and lower beat a foreign team consisting of 25+ level players. You could tell they were strategizing but we just beat em straight up. Domination was the game type your thinking of that we played.

I have a mic but its got like syrup in it and the hearing is terrible because i cant adjust the volume. Hopefully i can get a new one soon.

I'd like to have 8-11 guys on the overall team in order for us to do some damage and make a real team.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Nate, I was running shop after you left last night. Ask Stang. I finished top performer 2 games in arow, 1 game I had 30 kills 6 deaths. Stang, Vishal and I ran like 4 victories in a row.

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

how does the clan tag work? no invite involed just stick it on?

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Good to see you having a good time. What are you using for a clan tag? TSO?

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Whose up for slaughtering noobs tonight?

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Yes, you just plug the tag in. Shows who you run with. tag is [*TSO]