Just played the most frustrating game I've ever played...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by trustandfall, Aug 15, 2010.

1. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Just played the most frustrating game I've ever played...

My game against Minnesota was a nightmare... The CPU was getting the benefit of calls all game (Look at the first picture on my story for this game.. This catch was ruled incomplete, reviewed, then called a catch for 55+ yards... wtf?)

Minnesota's QB was faster than my entire defense, scrambling for first downs in situations that a QB would have been killed in. Their tailback was breaking 3+ tackles with each run. He finished at like... 8 ypc.. I haven't been rushed on like that in a long time. I was called non-stop for holding, face masking, etc. I have 5+ long ball wide open passes dropped that could have gone the distance, didnt catch a single pass like that.

Man... that was frustrating! It was like nothing could go right!

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

wow...I just looked at that picture. Looks to me like the whole back part of his foot is out of bounds..LOL

3. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

I'm just glad I get to play Army next week, I already expect you to smoke me in our game, just glad it won't be with the motivation of coming off this game.

4. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Yeah man it was absolutely brutal... I was sooo frustrated! My first loss in an online dynasty. I expect many more to come with these sliders..

As frustrating as it was, it was refreshing to see a more... realistic isn't the right word, well... realistic score I suppose. I should have lost that game. I just didn't like all the blown calls and wide open drops. My guys were catch passes in double coverage, and dropping wide open touch downs. :p

5. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

You see my 5 turnover game against CMU...yeah I feel ya, I wasn't mad at DJ and I wasn't mad that I lost, definitely was upset about the way it went down.

6. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

I just got smoked by TCU. There QB broke 2-3 tackles when he ran and I don't believe he would normally be a threat.

I got my revenge though. I played a "Play Now" game and destroyed them with my Buckeyes. VICTORY IS MINE!!!