Just ran a test OD

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by edge7771, Sep 11, 2011.

1. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Ok I ran a test OD to the end. This is the first time I've been on so I downloaded the patch and tuner. My CPB was still good just had to resave under a new name on O an D. I played Mizz a no huddle team and I could change formations and plays on D and I ran No huddle on O and could do the same. I went all the way through played my bowl game and got through without the transfer error. So I guess the question is user vs user. The game played real smooth and the read option worked much better on my side and the cpu ran it well to. Also the Cpu QB in the spread takes off much faster and hurt me with a couple 50 yrd runs.

2. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

hmmmm,REALLY?!

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Did you play a bowl game? Or even go into a bowl game and super sim it to the end? Because that's the big issue along with user games.

4. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

yes went into the bowl game and played about a half

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Promising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

How did your no huddle experiment go?

7. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I'm not a no huddle expert, but I was able to change formations and plays on both sides without a problem. It seemed to give me more time on D than it used to. Before I noticed when the CPU went no huddle my D screen was locked in until the O got set. Not so anymore, as soon as the CPU went no huddle I went right into my D playbook and could change plays.

8. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

hmmm, i'm going to test this now...I believe you, but i just tested all this yesterday and everything was the same...

9. jello1717

I'd like to hear from you or UofCWildcat or GoGators since you've all experienced the bug and know what to look for. We've got 2 guys that say it's working fine, but they both just downloaded the patch today so they might not know what to look for (although it certainly sounded like dakota7 did). I'm anxious to hear what you have to say.

10. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

roger that, will get back to you guys soon.

11. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

Nope, nothing works. Hurry up is still limited by the top most package in a given formation. (didn't try defense no huddle). Still TF at the end of the game. Gonna wipe my HDD of all EA shit, start a new dynasty, play the first series of the first game in no huddle to test that, then sim to the bowl game and see what happens. nothing has changed since patch 2 broke everything.

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Mine was still broken. I plan on trashing all my NCAA stuff :)'( losing my road to glory) and then redownloading the patch and such. I'll get back to you after the Bengals game. WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

EA servers aren't even up for me to make a new OD to test, lol.

14. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

not sure what your issue is but mine is running fine just ran another season.

15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I swept my drive and everything and i still got the No Huddle problem. I also can't check the "Transfer Failed" thing because I'm the commish of another dynasty.

16. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

what is your no huddle problem

17. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

When you pick a formation that isn't the first one of the set (like if i go to the Shotgun tab and the first formation is say Shotgun Split), if I hurry up, then it only shows all plays for Shotgun Split. Even though the top of the playcalling thing says Shotgun Ace or whatever formation you were just in. And no matter what you do (switch formation and such) it will always be Shotgun Split

18. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

Bro...

Watch your screen closely...in the no huddle, if you're in shotgun, you can only use the TOP MOST PACKAGE in your playbook. You CAN NOT hurry up from Shotgun - ace to shotgun normal to shotgun 5 WR or trips or anything. with hurry up, you ONLY have 1 package for each formation (1 package for shotgun, 1 for i-form, 1 for goalline etc.) you can scroll to the left or right, but if you stay in shotgun, the plays don't change with the different packages. this is the problem. Say you come out in shotgun 5 WR...with hurry up...IT WON'T EVEN LET YOU STAY IN SHOTGUN 5 WR...it will default to ace or normal or something.

also, you must not be making on online dynasty, b/c transfer failed is still there after bowl week.

19. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

just ran another season? did you play in a bowl game then exit the game? if you did, you will get the transfer failed error. If you're sure you're not getting it, please post a video or something, b/c you're the only one out of the thousands with the game that can make it work.

20. jello1717

The easiest way to test this is to play with the Mississippi State pb. Its 1st formation is bulldog heavy (2 FBs in the backfield and 2 TEs on the line). Try calling a 5 wide set and then no huddle. The only formations you should be able to see is from bulldog heavy, which will be very obvious that they aren't anything but bulldog heavy. With the bug, that's the only SG formation that you can call (even though you can still call their pistol or fleXbox One formations).

21. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

BRO I CAN RUN ALL MY PLAYS IN NO HUDDLE NO MATTER WHAT. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Haha we're just kinda stunned because we are unsure how. I've bent over backwards and turned my xbox inside out and i STILL can't run no huddle. Did you do anything differently when getting the tuning update and such?

23. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

lol, damn man, calm down. You must be in offline dynasty without the update. I just did this with the update in play now and no huddle doesn't work. you're gonna have to post a video showing us this magic...b/c NO ONE can get it to work, except you.

24. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

EA did say that when they thought that they fixed it, it worked for some people but not others. Only a few people could go through it without problem.

25. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

Well I just played without the patch offline in play now...and no huddle was perfect. Downloaded the patch and no huddle was broken...that is all i can say.