1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Just sad...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by DigginGraves, Sep 30, 2009.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Just sad...

Stuck in the office till midnight tonight... not thinking about seeing the girl, not thinking about sports.... thinking I wish I could play NCAA. Weird? haha

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Graves, I wish you could play tonight or tomorrow man. I owe you one, and unfortunately it is against the CPU. I would feel bad holding the league up til Friday though as I am sure you would. You got me by a TD last year in Happy Valley, and I think I could have gotten you at Doak this year. Not gonna lie when I say I am kind of worried about playing your CPU team.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Your defense is solid and held me to no big plays, but mine pretty much shut your team down in the second half. 35-14 for the Noles. See you in Happy Valley next season bud.