Just snagged it for PS3

Discussion in 'Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Golf' started by BigSmooth33, Jul 12, 2011.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Anyone still doing the tour?

2. Jon Carroll

Jon Carroll Walk On

Yeah man. Loads of us. Well us PS3 guys are pretty slim, but we need a few more guys about. Add my PSN - cazz112

Welcome to the tour man. Its a blast.

3. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Yeah there are still around 20 or so people in each event. The PS3 users are down to like 4 people so they will be happy to have another that can give them some flexibility to get rounds in.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Sent... So what's the story? I'll create a shitty guy and hit the links with you boys as it gets scheduled up or what? This should be a blast...

5. Jon Carroll

Jon Carroll Walk On

There is a rules thread somewhere around here. May be under TGA Tour sub-forum and then its one of the stickies.

Basically, your guy is going to suck whilst you build him up. What times are you free to play? Its a pretty tight schedule with Tournaments round 1 on Monday, 2 & 3 on Tuesdays, make up rounds on Wednesday and final round on Thursday.

6. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I'm generally free M-F after about 6 PM CST and randomly throughout the weekend, with earlier in the morning or way late at night being best.

7. Jon Carroll

Jon Carroll Walk On

Your flexibility is good sir. There is only about 4 of us PS3 guys and im from the UK, so EST + 5.

8. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Excellent... Well happy to be round and just hit me up for some time on the links.

• Like Like x 1
  9. County5

County5 Practice? I mean c'mon..

Hey I'm new to the site, but I'll play with you guys...
    PSN: JackosanWYO

Ill add you