Just So You All Know..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Nov 16, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Just So You All Know..

i know there are some here that are disgruntled by my slowness..

Well let me break it down for you all to understand why i m not the quickest cat on the block..

Mon - Friday.

4AM - Wake up and make a mad dash to work at FedEx Ground.

9-10AM Get off work from FedEx Ground.

10-11 Play any games i can fit in if 2nd job allows.

11am-9pm. I am a hired hand for a guy that farms about 20 miles from my house. OR Im traveling doing some crop adjusting usually driving 500+ miles a day with out leaving the state of Kansas. If im adjusting i leave right at 9:30am.

9-11pm.. Keep Evolution moving, Play games for SoCo CoC SH.

So.. as you can see i work roughly 15 hours a day. 15x5 is how much? 75hrs of work.

Sat

Try to gain as much sleep to get through the next week.

10-12 Wake up eat lunch,

some times i get up @ 7:30am and go out and do some work around the farm. I usually dont get home til after dark.

When i get home i do paper work if i have been out adjusting crops.

Sun

again to try to gain as much sleep back as possible to make it to next the next week.

i get up at about 11am.

Some times i have shit to do around the house/ finish paper work.

So as one can see i currently work 80+ hours a week. unless its raining or theres nothing to do.

And on top of all that i have a woman to keep satisfied.

So. Please take a deep breath when your all becoming impatient about advancing. and remember im working my dick into the ground so that in 5 years ill have 1 job from 5am - 3pm. as a contractor with FDXG. and be able to maintain the lifestyle im currently building. (i own a house 5 cars, coming up in the world, dont trust no body, gotta look over your shoulder constantly) if someone can name that song ill be sure not to bitch about your bitching lol.
    Im pretty far along for being 22.

again thank you all for understanding. and i like to play in coc and the other ods your all pretty much my friends.. as nerdy as that sounds, my social life is kinda limited..

Thank you for your cooperation

T2Express

Admin Assc
    FedEx Ground -676-

Independent Crop Ajuster
    Diversified Crop Insurance
    Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Hopefully this makes some people think twice before hopping on your dick about advancing. I think you do a pretty good job all things considered, I mean shit happens sometimes. The song is rap superstar by the way.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i know this isnt my OD. but t2 if u are having so much trouble maybe u should consider dropping a OD to make more time for the others.

4. T2

im not having trouble bk.. i still meet my 48hr and 72 deadlines. we are only 30 hours after adv..

5. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

your the last man this week, get it in when you can

6. T2

ya i already talked to hood about it....

Im not trying to make any excuses but i just want everyone to know whats going on..

7. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

It's all good, T2 is well within the deadline to get the game in. He said he will play it 2moro morning, hopefully this happens and we can get onto week 12 for tomorrow evening and night.

8. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I feel your pain bro. Army life is a bitch. A cold hard one.

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I understand where your coming from dude on the whole work/time aspect. But it sounds like week-in-week out it's a constant struggle for you to stay up.

I would take BK's advice and drop a few leagues, because from looking at your life schedule you just summarized your life as: work/traveling/ncaa football.

10. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

i didnt bother reading all of that, but i know at some point you have been married. your motorboatin s.o.b.!!!

11. T2

well its not really as bad as work/traveling/ncaa football.. its not bad if we dont get in a huge ass hurry.. 48-72hours.. this <24 hours is crazy.. it takes all the fun out of it.. but whatever you guys really think i need to quit then i guess what ever.

12. T2

no i haven't ever been married.

here is what i don't understand. Why are we in this HUGE Hurry? i just find it amazing that people are bitching about me in year 3 and i been here since season 1 and no one ever complained then? my work schedule hasn't changed for 6months. pretty much what im trying to get across in the friendliest way possible is stop bitching at me. its my choice to be in 4 ods, its my choice to work my ass into the ground. but i just don't want to hear the complaining. i get my summaries in, and play my games within at least 48hrs unless something comes up and i ask for 72. but fellas this <24hrs adv thing you all want sucks the fun out of this entire dynasty. and last time a check TF dynastys were "move as quick as possible" and were about "having fun first" clearly my schedule that i showed here of a typical work day didn't go across as intended.

sorry if im ranting or going over board but i feel im being called out and i have been just as active as everyone else if not more than some.

13. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Calm down, I honestly think you are just taking the comments too seriosuly. It must have rubbed you the wrong way. We do not advance < 24, it was just a one time thing where it occurred. We consistently are 48-72 hours here, even if it closer to 48. Let's just chill out, T2 you have been a great member since early on, and keeping the core intact is crucial to the longevity of this OD.

14. T2

your right hood. i know im probably blowing it up more than necessary but i guess its because it just caught me so off guard.