Just stopping by to say hey

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Brian202202, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

Hey guys. Hope the league is going well. I have been playing off line so hopefully I won't lose to 2 star cpu teams with 6 star programs anymore lol. I was just checking in to see how things are going and to see if there is a space in the league. My internet is a little bit better (i.e. I can connect to EA Servers 50% of the time.) Does anybody know why I can hold an XBOX Live connection better than an EA connection??

Also I understand why I had to be dropped from the league totally sorry for holding you guys up but if there is an unoccupied slot I'd like to try to get back in and do my best to play my games even if it means going somewhere else to play them lol... Anyway let me know. If not then cheers I'll be checking in. Feel free to hit me up on XBL "gh0st2o2" Peace

Also does anyone know if hurries and knockdowns are tabulated somewhere? Sometimes I have in game popups that show them, but I don't see them anywhere in the stats do you know where I can view them cause I have some monster D Line men and I want to see how many they've got.

2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Hey buddy, how goes it? Are you able to play again? I believe we have some open spots, and we are playing out 2012 bowl week now. However, I think we have some decisions to make on the future of this league. I will keep you posted.

I dont believe hurries are calculated...

3. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

That sucks because I usually have monster D linemen they get to the QB all the time but don't necessarily get the sack.

Send me a invite on XBL

What's going on with the league