1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Just thought I'd drop in and say hey...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Sublime321, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

Just thought I'd drop in and say hey...

I've been away for a few months, now...just wanted to swing by and say hey. I enjoyed my time here, but I had a wedding, honeymoon, house to sell and another one to move into. All is well, though.

I also wanted to thank some of the married guys here for ALL there words of encouragement. I had a few minor meltdowns...lol.

If you guys ever get a chance to go to Greece, I suggest you take it. We missed the worst part of the riots by a few weeks, but Athens was pretty crazy. The Parthenon is the 2nd coolest thing I've ever seen...right behind Neyland Stadium.

Here are some pics from the wedding and honeymoon:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

wow, man that all looks amazing bro, glad u stopped by with that update sub!!! i just wanna wish peace, neverending love, and prosperity to the both of u guys, u 2 look like the perfect couple

3. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Yea man..Looks like your happy and thats wassup. CONGRATS!!!