Archived Just wondering

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gabeastmode, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Just wondering

After just watching my little cousin Keith Mumphrey who's a freshman at Michigan st win. I had a talk with him and we both talk how he's on the video game and I was wondering can I change teams and join the the Big 10 with Michigan State? If no I understand I just figure I should be supporting my family he is the first to go D-1 ball

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

why didn't you do that ish before the season lol. After Moore and Pettis leave your team is gonna be shit...lol so you wanna leave early so you don't have to make up excuses

LOL JK. I remember you saying he played for Michigan State. I don't have a problem if you switch. I just have to switch to a Big 12 opponent every year. I can round robin you mofos.
    Ohio State, then Michigan, then Illi, then Michigan State,

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I would say this is an appropriate move to make, after the season is over. It would make the Big Ten very crowded.

4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

it doesnt matter to me, but i dont think you should switch during the season you should have to wait till offseason

5. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Sounds good to me. You are a thorn in my side in recruiting this year. Hopefully if you leave, the cpu will screw up your recruiting board and I will grab some kids you are ahead in me in haha.

6. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Awww you want to call my Boise trash ok change of plans im staying... its not the team its the stick skills good example Illinois lol I will like to stay nevermind that

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Bits is right that the Big 10 will be very crowded but if Jerzey, NDcolts and Ben say its cool then that's okay with me as well. I personally wouldnt want to play 4 user games.

8. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Do I smell a home and home with tubb?

9. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Hey now whats with calling me out lol i didnt say anything this time

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'll probably just move out of the Big10 to accomodate. I don't like playing with my Wolverines during the season anyway, I'm very superstitiös (German spellcheck:) and wouldn't mind moving. Plus I can't handle 4 user games at the moment. I'll go out there with Leo or Tubb, doesn't matter.

PS-I'm trying to play my game but won't stay logged into EA... PSN no problem... EA BIG problem

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol........"feelings, did i touch ur feelllllllllllllliiiinnnnngggggggsssssssssss" lol hahahahahahahahahahahah thats whats up!

12. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Yea i hear ya man. Losing with my favorite team stings that much more.

I believe Gabeast is staying at Boise so they (Tubb) can battle it out some more. I hate being shutout in rivalries and want some more of Boise St next season lol.

I dont want to play Maximus anymore even though he shut me out as well because I might shit my pants the next time we play. Our games are always that intense. hahaha

13. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    lol

14. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Nd colts I was saying how you have one of the lowest rated teams and still winning its not always the team unless you got bama lol..yea I don't think I wanna have 4 user games either I didn't think about that "Blue Smurfs Country "

15. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I think he was complementing you ability on the sticks.

16. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Tubb you crazy man!

Dont act like you dont be losing to... hahaha

17. NDCOLTS1979

Lol yeah i know he was my Orange Crush are my love and the fact they are shit and cant recruit im not liking.

18. NDCOLTS1979

So are we running just 2 in big ten now?

19. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Hey jvig...in Ncaa10 we used to talk mad ish to each other. This forum used to be buzzing all the time. Chaos quickly became my favorite dynasty. Now in 11' were a bit tame and cordial and ish. I remember jerzey used to the be the biggest ish talker with Tenn. Now were sorta like the husband whose been married 10 years (his nuts all tucked and ish)

Lol btw i have a short memory, I dont know what your talkin about jvig... Who lost what?

20. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Tubb you're right in that the forum content has gone downhill. I really enjoyed the trash talking threads as well. I know Jersey has had some schedule issues with work and family but LOL at the nut tuck.

Short memory is good especially if you're a fan of USC and Va Tech. JMU.... WTF!
    HAHAHA

21. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

hey we undefeated...lol...sucked so far but undefeated....that oregon score gonna be nasty though...lol

USC 21

Oregon 1000 lol

22. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

we definitely have gone down hill, last year were advancing at a break neck pace and that was in april and may but now we advance twice a week with little to know content from a quarter of the users. on a side note i need another user game next year as i only have two which doesnt lead to much trash talkin because you know im going to beat USC even with my back up QB

23. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I don't mind not having the trash talk so much, but I would like to see us advance a little faster. What has bothered me recently is the lack of content. Everyone should be putting up a quality content thread each week.

24. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

*Yawn* beat me with a 100+ yards rushing and then i'll be impressed.

25. NDCOLTS1979

Or an 80 yard option with a freshman qb (y)