1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Kansas

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Mar 3, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Kansas

Offense: the Jayhawks really look to run the ball out of 1 rb, 1te, 3wr formations..... if they get success look out they can be very tough to stop..Wr Sutton is a damn beast he has size and speed and seems to be the focal point of the passing game... the tailbacks are slick speedsters who slip into extra yards....

Defense: tough to describe, has some crazy zones and his line gets solid pressure.....

2. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

controls the heck out of the clock. you cannot get too aggressive on defense or get frustrated by his offense. He has a very efficient offense that will make you pay.

3. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

very true he about doubled the time of possession on me..... definitely a ball control offense..... takes his sweet ass time.... bastid..

4. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

I hope this is a good thing......