Kasper's NextFL Random Baloney Thread

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Kasper, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I started this over in TMFL and didn't get a chance to run with it- but any of you that have been in a league with me know I like to do content. While this league is set to have a good relaxed pace and, from what I gather, not really be "pushed"- I still enjoy doing stuff like this. You will see things ranging from Draft bits to maybe 5 random topics and other various things.

• Like Like x 1
  2. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I love content and would love to taken control of the power rankings. Ill do top 10 power rankings every week and write a little something up for each team.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Baron want to try CHF over here since we will be taking our time?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Sounds like a plan.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Kasper's Way Too Early Division Predictions (Like WAY Too Early)

So as I sit here and wait for the snow to be moved from the front of my garage so I can inevitably go buy NBA 2k, I figured I would take a look at and make some predictions for how these divisions play out. Now some of my predictions will be a tad, uhm, "shitty" as I have never played some of you-- but at the same time there are plenty of guys I will throw under the bus like Baron and Baron. So blah blah blah anyways here we go....

AFC East
    Jets - Open
    Patriots - kdp
    Dolphins - Charter
    Bills - Drunk

For whatever reason I thought I heard charter is some type of big shot about something Madden related, so I figure he will be alright at the game. Kdp is solid from what I have seen, and I have no idea about the drunk. Barring Charter being really good (which for whatever reason I think he might be) I think kdp takes this one with his favorite team. One prediction: Tannehill has the most TD's in the division at season's end.

AFC North
    Steelers - Nelly
    Browns - Dan
    Ravens - iBO
    Bengals - Wildcat

This one, I honestly feel, is a toss up. I think Dan will struggle year one with Cleveland, so for the sake of trying to figure this flustercuck out let's put them aside. I have played Wildcat a couple times and I'm sure he can play better than what happened in those as I got a lot of CPU breaks- but again for the sake of sorting it out, goodbye Bengals. I'm going to pick iBO simply because I don't want to put that kind of pressure on my boy Nelly. I think if Pittsburgh will have success it will be early in our "cycle" as they are an aging, but talented, roster (though with the rough season they are having in real life, they may have taken a bit of a ratings hit). One prediction: Weeden isn't on the roster by season's end.

AFC South
    Titans - snozberries
    Colts - Brewbomber
    Jags - Open (shocking)
    Texans - Jowers

I don't know the new guys and I know Jowers is solid. We will see what the new blood can do though as this could be an interesting one to watch- especially if Jacksonville gets an owner. The only downer with Houston is they could be like Pittsburgh-- bad real life season could have put a dent in that roster. If I didn't make it clear, Jowers takes this one. One prediction: this division will produce 3 1,200 yard rushers.

AFC West
    Raiders - Kid
    Broncos - Whitey
    Chargers - Saw
    Chiefs - Mcwoods

Saw is the only one I have experience with, but I think he will be a wildcard team. I want to say KidofCrash gets the division, but those other two rosters are so talented. Either way, I think this division produces two playoff teams-- at least. One prediction: Raiders make the playoffs.

NFC East
    Eagles - Shaun
    Giants - open
    Skins - Matrix
    Dallas - Ryno

If Ryno is sober for half his games I like his chances, but I think a combination of Crown, other stuff, and good opponents will keep him from getting this division. Shaun has a talented roster offensively, but we will see if he can contain the read option in Washington-- if anyone can shut that down I'm sure it's Shaun. One prediction: More INT's than touchdowns for Romo.

NFC North
    Packers - Bawvu
    Bears - Roggie
    Vikings - Baron
    Lions - Masler

Masler was finally starting to deliver with a good team in TMFL, so I think he will contend for this division. I think Roggie is completely fucked, bawvu is a solid player and will be there all year, but king cheese Baron will run away with this one (Pun :smirk:). Jokes aside, Baron is a very good user and knows how to run the hell out of the ball-- give him AP and watch the rest of the division burn. One prediction: Over 2k for AP.. approaching 2.5k

NFC South
    Bucs - Big Suge
    Falcons - bbj
    Saints - stlmang
    Panthers - Clay

Pending bbj is confirmed, I think he is the front runner here. I don't know much about him, but I'm pretty sure he is/was in the Deuce so he has played some good users for a long time. I recognize Clay from the NCAA side and as long as he has been around here I'm sure the same applies. Suge is solid, but the roster is lacking-- we will see about stlmang. One prediction: Panthers take the division while Cam supplies 35 Total TDs.

NFC West
    49ers - Rich
    Rams - Hark
    Seahawks - Moon
    Cardinals - Myself

I'm awesome and the rest of the division will bow before me. Alright not funny at all, but this should be an interesting division. Moon and Rich have some really talented rosters and I think Hark will make good use of what he has in St Louis. If I can produce a running game with Andre Ellington I think we will have a chance in 'Zona. However, I think Moon gets his shit together and takes this one season 1. One prediction: Bradford is the best QB in the division this season.

• Like Like x 7
  6. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I love this content. Awesome!

7. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

The Chargers roster stinks so it may take some time but I see myself at the bottom of the West for now.

8. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Well done Kasper , but you misspelled "cut by week 2" :D

9. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

So does all content go in this thread? Or do we make our own thread for our own content? Shaun Mason

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Power rankings would be good in one running thread i think.

11. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Okay. Thanks man.

12. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

*keeps practicing read option*

• Like Like x 2
  13. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    0-6 in division. 1-15 overall

14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

*snaps disc*

15. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

This San Diego team needs work! I need some help Boom29!!!!!

16. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

If Peterson doesn't break 3,000 yards rushing at some point in this file, I have failed as a TSO owner.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

• Like Like x 3
  18. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

What you want to know? The secondary and offensive line will definitely need some work after a year or so. Maybe receivers too, but then again, I suck at offense so it doesn't surprise me that they regress so much for me.

19. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Kasper what are your playoff Predictions. You left that out of the way too early post

20. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Vikings v Patriots Superbowl.

21. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Too early bro.

22. HoundsOfHowl

Well lets see you have (based off predictions)

New England
    Baltimore
    Houston
    Oakland
    San Diego (WC)
    Miami (WC)

Dallas
    Minnesota
    Carolina
    Seattle
    Detriot (WC)
    Philadelphia (WC)

*I Know you didn't predict wildcard, but by your predictions those sound like the wildcard picks

23. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

You forgot Arizona.

24. HoundsOfHowl

Negative

25. LSUWhoDat78

LSUWhoDat78 Walk On

Giants flying under the radar. just the way we like it!
    Look out for Eli to have a HUGE year slinging the ball. If I can manage to get a somewhat reasonable running attack going, LOOK OUT!