1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

KC Hiatus

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by UofCWildcat, Jan 6, 2013.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Randiesel75 I'm just getting off the boat and look to see I'm way off :( I was wondering if its okay to take the rest of the season off and try to pick up as soon as I get my footing at my new school and insanity starting up. I understand if you wanna replace me seeing as how I got but two games thus far. Thanks for considering

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Dude, you just joined and now your already asking for an extended absence. What am I missing? Help me understand your thought process.

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'm just getting back from a cruise, just switched schools, got to get my health in check, and to top it off got work kicking back up. Just a lot on my plate and not a lot of weeks left.

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Get your shit together and let's chat in a few days. I'm sure it's just a case of getting back into swing with the daily grind.

Keep me posted, welcome home.

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

That's what I mean. I need to get accustomed to my new school and schedule.

6. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

In kc we don't have a hiatus... ;)