1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

KC Playoff Chances?

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by UofCWildcat, Jan 26, 2013.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Does anyone know if I can still go? I was looking at it and if I go 8-8 and the Broncos lose out we'd both be 8-8 and we split the season series. Bengals are 9-5 so they will most likely get in but that 6th spot looks like its wide open.

2. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Good question! The Chargers plan on winning out and going 9-7 but you will have something to say about that since we play week 17! But we could hypothetically all go 8-8 and if no other team has 9 wins then its possible that it would come down to a tie breaker! Does anyone know how the playoff seeding works in Madden this year? I know its not exactly the same as the NFL because I don't think it factors in head to head match-ups or division record.....

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Haha I'm happy that well actually be able to play. I'm feeling good about my team. Defense is ferocious.

• Like Like x 1
  4. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Don't forget about them Titans fellas ;) 7-7 but I play the Bengals next week :(

5. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

You gotta win to keep our hopes alive!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

You should livestream this week-17 game, going to have a lot riding on this.

• Like Like x 1
  7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Will do bid