keep going there is still football left to be played

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by MurkYa21, Jun 9, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

keep going there is still football left to be played

I see a lot of people are starting to pack it up..but I encourage you, if not for personal reasons, to stay active and finish our 09'.

I think if we want Tradition Football to be as superior as it should be...we must show our pride and finish these seasons out.

On a side note, o pills o and I played an incredible game tonight (some viewers may be able to back me up here)..

check my write ups in the OFFL West for the entire story (very detailed)

I think one very unique thing about TF is that some of us put our games up on the justin.tv. That is what really got me interested in TF, and it can encourage others to join, as well as keep current members active.

Make these games meaningful..know your players first and last names..fuck it, cry when you lose..it's okay. I did.

lmao..that's all for now.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I love this message. Its dissapointing to see some people baggin it when they committed to these last seasons of 09.

While I understand its summer and there are lots of other things to do outside...if you wanted to do them you should have shut it down before this season people would have understood.

Quitting mid season doesnt just effect you its messes with the other guys who are still into it and playing the season out.

Respect your commitment even if its only for the user games and play out the string, otherwise you should have quit in the offseason.

(n)

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

btw..I have kind of been throwin TF's name out there on ncaastrategies.com

there are alot of really great guys on there in the in-depth strategy forum

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    If you post over there, the best thing you can do is put a link in your sig. You would be surprised at how many people will click it.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

you guys are right.. and it's starts at the top.

Apologies for my posts yesterday... had a frustrating day in RL and it spilled over into my gaming last night. Felt like i just couldn't do anything right.

won't happen again.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I think we all knew that......after a bad loss I dont want to look at the game ever a game....time passes by and I am hungary for more.

At the same time it is getting a little stale but if start you should finish!

"Its not how you start, its how you finish!"

7. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I'm hoping we have time finish our current season in TTVI buts it been going real slow. I want to have my rematch with RaveDown in the Big 12 Championship after he thrashed me in the regular season. =]

8. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Yes. This is all exactly right, we need people who can stay committed for a whole season. If your not able to finish something then dont start it please.