Keep your hands off my Mackey!!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Nov 24, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Keep your hands off my Mackey!!

[​IMG]

Well it seems as if Nick Dililo of Ga Tech thinks he has a shot at winning the Mackey Trophy (Best TE) this year. Logan Thomas has won it the last 2 years hands down and while he welcomes the competition, he is in now way going to let this guy take away his opportunity to Three-peat.

I will post stats later. The race is close but Logan had a huge 3 TD game vs Michigan and added another TD last night vs the horrendous Virginia and he ended up sitting out most of the 2nd half.

The tough game ahead vs Bama doesnt bother Logan as he is the one player who always comes up big vs users. Ask Clemson and Florida State!

FU MO!

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    lol I don't have a shot...somehow in the past two weeks, DiLillo has been passed in TD's and yards by Thomas.

DiLillo is a great target to have but I have Collier, Lockhart, Hill as other targets. Thomas is the VT receiving/TE corps ;). You can have the mackey but he has to go after this season!

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

He is not the only one getting reps....JuJu is going to finish the year with 4000 yards and Logan only has around 1200 or less....cant remember.

We have expanded a bit this year.

and yeah....whole nother animal next season.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

fixed :p