Keeping my same roster for 2010? Discuss!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jun 20, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Keeping my same roster for 2010? Discuss!!

I was thinking of this because I really like my team and the recruits I got..

but I guess it would only apply to me and jmill because of all the changes, etc.

Would it be cool with you guys if I edited my roster for Colorado on teambuilder to make them exactly the way they are right now this season?

I think that it would be fun this way since the season we are in now is going to be the season we are in when 2010 comes out..

I have a freshman I really like..one of my best runningbacks transfered, and I received one in return. Plus, I'd like to see how the other recruits I got do.

Is anyone opposed to this??

I thought it would be sweet if we all did this, but as I stated before there are only two people with the same teams.

Also note that my team isn't spectacular by any means...I just like that I know all their ratings and stuff like that.

obviously, this is all up to shaun

discuss please...

also, either way I would like to use a "teambuilder Colorado" so I can add in some stuff with their jerseys.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

anyone? you don't neccessarily have to be in the offl to let me know if this would be gay or if I have a good idea going

3. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

I can't speak for shaun, but it's probably not a good idea. Player progression has been talked about by the developers - freshmen are going to start off lower in general, and progress more quickly. Keeping last year's rosters, with the old rating system, will skew thing.

4. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I will be in the East next season so I don't care what you do but I can't imagine everyone or anyone for that matter, thinking this would be okay. If everyone agreed to do that it would be one thing but not just one or a few guys doing it.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

true..

that's cool

are we waiting to start all dynasties with the updated roster?

6. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Hopefully, assuming they come out decently soon. I might just go with a good named set; with TeamBuilder teams it really doesn't matter.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    My goal going forward this year is to get a solid base to start with, because I have no intention of starting over.:)

I want to get many years of '10 in this year.:)

That said, I don't want to put a teambuilder team in and then 3 season in your figure out progression is broken.

So, we will start with a good set of rosters.:)

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

That is fine with me..just wondering