Kellers Division Predictions

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

AFCN: Browns - 10 wins
    AFCE: Patriots - 12+ wins
    AFCS: Texans - 11+ wins
    AFCW: Chiefs - 11 wins
    Wildcard: Oakland - 10 wins
    Wildcard: Indy - 10 wins

NFCN: Bears - 10+ wins
    NFCE: Eagles - 11+ wins
    NFCS: Falcons - 11 wins
    NFCW: Seahawks - 10 wins
    Wildcard: Giants - 10+ wins
    Wildcard: Panthers - 10+ wins

AFC Predictions:
    1. Browns take the North in a division that has basically been in free fall for 2 seasons. The Steelers seem to have a tall task in front of them and the Bengals might make some noise but my money is on the Roethlisberger led Brownies.
    2. Patriots run away with the East. Bills got lucky last year. Jets aren't getting any younger, can Vick stay healthy for an entire season at 35 and if he cant, can the backup lead them?
    3. Texans take the South in a close race. Jaguars and Indy will scratch and claw, but I see Indy's new running game taking them back to the playoffs. Titans have some learning to do, and Pharoah needs a season to marinate.
    4. Chiefs reclaim their Western fiefdom. Raiders will still make some noise and have started out the season 2-0. Denver is still fighting its way back after Peyton's retirement. Chargers will be lucky to get to 5 wins.
    5. Oakland and Indy will take the wildcards. I have the Jets and Jaguars as possible teams to fight until week 17 for a spot. Don't sleep too much on Miami either.
    NFC Predictions:
    1. The Bears take the north in their typical fight with Packers & Lions. The Vikings will make just enough noise in the division to keep things interesting but I don't think that roster is ready yet and coach Mustang has had a long layoff.
    2. Eagles possess the true fiefdom in the TMFL and reign supreme over the NFCE. The Cowboys are completely rebuilding but the Giants are still going to make a lot of noise. The Redskins can't seem to win enough games despite how much I think their roster has improved over the years.
    3. The toughest division in the TMFL will have its way with the AFCN. Someone should keep track of the record of those intra-division games, lol. I like what the Panthers did this offseason and they should see it pay dividends on defense. I still have the Falcons taking the division but its basically a toss up. Any one of those teams could take it and any one of them could take wildcard spots as well.
    4. Seahawks continue their winning ways in the West. My dark horse this year is the Rams if they would just put the ball in the belly of Najee Hunter. The Cardinals roster is far from being there so if they make a run it will be purely on the skill of coach Simms.
    5. Big Blue is back. They wont take the division from the Eagles but get ready for those Giant WR's and a peench of the superbowl mystique that the team once had. I have the Panthers taking the other wildcard spot but its going to be ultra competitive. The other teams I have in the hunt are obviously the Bucs and Saints as well as the Packers, Lions and Rams... phew. Its gonna be tight.
    Enjoy all. Feel free to make your own predictions - and thusly have everyone bash you publicly for this or that or when you're wrong. Its just for fun guys.

Final prediction: The FNG's are gonna have a rough time. Someone should keep track of all the FNG's records to compile them all in one beautiful shit show of a thread.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
    • Like Like x 7
  2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

3. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

The Dolphins already have half the wins they had last year so jokes on you for leaving us out!

4. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Falcons, Panthers or Bucs will win the Superbowl.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I don't know how in the hell the Chiefs can win the division with the way Madison is playing.

6. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Should have just let him be a Patriot. Would have been in the best interests of all parties..... Maybe Madison won a national championship in college though?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Me thinks you underestimate my Bengals. When people do that, we rise. See my game vs the Bears last season

8. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Good write up, Keller. I have only played 3 guys in this league prior to coming here, so I am interested to see how I stack up against the league. I like what I see so far out of my team, will be fun to see what I can do with Phillips and this team. I would consider my season a success if I can at least finish at .500, since the Titans went 1-15 the year prior. :confused:

10. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Cam hopes he can do one of these in the GA Dome

[​IMG]

11. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Keller

I probably have one of the youngest teams in the league. Vick is the only player over 32 years of age and I'm starting Upshaw this season so he's just riding the bench.

12. Keller

Your key players like Revis/Cromartie/Harris and your key players along the offensive line aren't spring chickens!

13. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

The age of my corners would be an issue if we were playing more than ~2 seasons, I'll give you that. I'm prepared for the loss/degradation of the others though.

• Like Like x 1
  14. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Good stuff... I hope I can be apart of the race come week 17. So far, havent been able to get over the 8-8 hump.

15. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Pipe dreams...

16. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

• Like Like x 3
  17. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

San Francisco is nowhere to be seen or heard. Perfect.

We'll just chug along en route to our 3-13 record.

18. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Too bad none of you can get past the Eagles in the playoffssssssss

• Like Like x 1
  19. Keller

20. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Says the guy who cant get past the us (NFC South) in the playoffs...

Im starting to think your team goals gets you XP for losing in the wildcard round.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Hova

I didn't lose to Eagles and Cowboys without getting past the NFC "cant beat eagles" Southers

22. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

After doing some research:

Your playoff history:

S4: Lost to Falcons
    S3: Lost to Falcons
    S2: Beat 49ers before losing to Eagles
    S1: Beat Cowboys before losing to Bears
    --------------------------------------------
    S2: Lost to Saints
    S1: Beat Rams, beat Saints before losing to Cowboys

So you are 1-3 verse the NFC South in the playoffs.

Hopefully, we'll see you again this year:p

• Like Like x 1
  23. Hova

I never beat you in the playoffs?!?

24. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

On March 6th 2012, the sun shined on a dog's ass...

(It was the only time ;))

• Like Like x 2
  25. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

We were close last year, this year if we can avoid crazy amounts of penalties and fumbles we will add a win or two that we lost last year in be in the running for a playoff bid.