Keller's Kolumn - Season 6 Kickoff

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Keller, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Pac 12 North
    [​IMG]Projected record 10-2 - Biggest games: Cal, @Stanford, @Colorado, Utah, Oregon. A good team that could overpower the Pac 12 this year. Youth at WR may hurt this team so I'll have them trip up somewhere along the way. Will still compete for the North crown and a PAC12 Championship.

[​IMG] Projected record 8-4 - Biggest games: @Oregon St, @USC, Oregon, Arizona St, Stanford, @Utah. Not quite as talented as Oregon State but should compete in the North with some big victories. I don't see enough play makers on defense to slow enough Pac 12 offenses down though.

[​IMG]Projected record 7-6 - Biggest games: Illinois, Notre Dame, Oregon St, @Colorado, @Oregon, USC, @Cal. A talented team that has traditionally underachieves since the departure of Andrew Luck. Tough losses already to Nevada and Illinois does not breed confidence.

Pac 12 South
    [​IMG]Projected record 10-2 - Biggest games: Auburn, @Indiana, @USC, Utah, @Cal, @Colorado, @Oregon. Not the most talented team in the PAC12 but still should compete in the South. Big wins already over Auburn and Indiana so they could very well make a run at the PAC12 Championship.

[​IMG]Projected record 8-4 - Biggest games: USC, @Arizona St, @Colorado, Oregon, @Oregon St, Cal. A talented team relative to the PAC12 South so they may surprise some teams just as they already surprised National Championship loser Maryland. I'm projecting 4 losses but I can see them just as easily winning the South if they keep playing like they did against Maryland.

[​IMG]Projected record 6-6 - Biggest games: @Oregon, Stanford, Utah, Arizona St, @USC, Oregon St. The majority of the big games the Buffaloes play in will be at home, so that offers a nice advantage. Can they capitalize on their good fortune though? We'll see. This is most likely the least talented team in the South so they've got some work to do.

B1G Leaders

[​IMG]Projection Unavailable - Biggest games: @LSU, @Oklahoma, @Indiana, @Wisconsin, @PSU, Illinois, @Iowa, Michigan. Big Games in hostile environments - luckily there is a lot of experience on the offensive side of the ball but another undefeated season is pretty unlikely with this schedule. Too many good teams to get through.

[​IMG]Projected record - 10-2 - Biggest games: @Northwestern, PSU, Indiana, @OSU, @Wisconsin. Not nearly the schedule difficulty of some of the other teams - Non Conf games against WVU, VTech and Nevada. If they can find a way to win some of their big games, they can easily win the Leaders division.

[​IMG]Projected record - 6-6 - Biggest games: Arizona St, OSU, @PSU, Wisconsin, @Auburn, @Illinois, Iowa. Easily one of the worst teams in the Big Ten, they will have an uphill battle for multiple seasons. Already having lost to Ball St, its hard to feel confident about the Hoosiers.

B1G Legends

[​IMG]Projected Record - 6-6 - Biggest games: @Notre Dame, Northwestern, @PSU, Iowa, @Nebraska, @OSU. This is not the Michigan you're used to seeing. Having already lost to Eastern Michigan, this teams needs to rebound but I don't know if it can with the head coach dealing with health issues right now. That have some talent but the odds are against them.

[​IMG]Projected Record - 10-2 - Biggest games: Florida, @Northwestern, Nebraska, @Michigan, @Indiana, OSU. The big win over Florida has the pollsters teeming with confidence. A talented, veteran team in the Legends division that could easily take control of the division if Michigan should falter.

[​IMG]Projected Record - 6-6 - Biggest games: FSU, Illinois, Iowa, @Michigan, Nebraska, PSU, @Wisconsin. Talent wise this is a team that should be competing with Indiana but not some of the big dogs, at least not on a weekly basis. They surprised Vtech so maybe they can continue to do so.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Good stuff, Keller.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Good work keller