Kent State vs Central Michigan -- LIVE

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Oct 30, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Kent State vs Central Michigan -- LIVE

I'll be airing this tonight. It'll be around 9:45 central, be prepared, because depending on how fast the game I am watching goes it could be soon OR if it lasts long it could be later. I have Shrike's cell so I'll be in touch with him when I'm ready.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'll see you guys around then...off to the game!!! hopefully we don't lose so it won't effect my play calling :D

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I don't have time to set everything up, and there is relatively no interest. no broadcast, we'll start in a minute.

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

damn murk I showed up
    no game?

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

looks like I wont be able to get on if I dont figure out the WPA key or some shit...

all of this is messed up. I'll have to be put on AP if I cant figure it out soon, Im so pissed

6. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

I like the game preview a lot. This is going to be anticlimactic if you have to go AP.

7. The Shrike

Although judging by my record your team will still have a decent shot

8. The Shrike

ugh, 28-3 at half. glad it isnt televised

9. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

28-23 in the 4th!

edit: uh oh. 35-23 now

10. The Shrike

Oooooh, man! I can't believe you got that field goal in time! Great game, Murk.

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I think Radcliff was something like 11 of 13 for 250 yards and 3 TDs when all of a sudden, late in the third he threw a lame duck which went for a TD. Then all hell broke lose.

I went on a very long drive after he scored to make it a 5 point game, converting on 4th at one time. After a sack, I lined up for a 57 yard FG, I didn't think it would even be close, and it was probably a stupid decision.

I barely missed, and he came down the field with 1 minute and 0 timeouts and scored...two point good, up 3.

I basically converted two long passes, he had his D in deep coverage, subbed in my kicker with better range, and hit a 53 yarder to send it to OT.

In overtime, he tried to scramble on 3rd and 10 instead of throwing into coverage, and settled for a FG. I pretty much kept the ball on the ground, and punch it in very quickly for the win!

I really didn't make too many stupid calls, and never let down. I forced an INT in 1 on 1 coverage that ultimately gave him better field position. I'm stunned that he came back and made it a game. My beast HB went down on the second or third play of the game, and would be out for the game...luckily my back up is pretty good (more of a speedster). He did a great job for me, often times simply out running defenders on the edge to get the first.

He ended with 106 yards on 16 carries, and Radcliff ended with something like 287 yards, 3 TDs, and 2 INTs.

Great Game!!!!