Kent vs. Colorado

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Shrike, Feb 3, 2010.

1. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Kent vs. Colorado

Yo yo york! When do you wanna game? I am free tonight, but it is probably a tad late for you. Tomorrow (Thursday) I am available from 2:30 pm CST until 5:30, then again sometime later, probably around 9:00.

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

as Kris Kross said "Tonights the Night" cause the little lady wants to do the date thing Friday night and Saturday night is card night and Sunday well sunday I will be drunk of my ass. So tonight after 10:00 eastern ok with you? I will be on for most of the evening.

3. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Tonight, tonight

Date night with the Shrike tonight and with your wife tomorrow - lucky man! I'll pop on this evening. What would be the latest start time that would work for you?

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

11:30 would be the latest I would want to start up. I got the gym in the morning so asap after 9:00 central would be the best for me. I will be on after 8:30 eastern so I'll meet up with you when you get on. Thanks Shrike by the way can we go dutch tonight my wife expects me to pay tomorrow? (I've been paying for 10 FN years so whats one more night right)