Approved kevinmack

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Shaun Mason, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Start here @kevinmack.
  2. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Oct 19, 2010
    Thanks Shuan....

Name: Kevin Mack
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: Kevinmack PS3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM - Crazykevmack Yahoo: kevin697788
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Since im PST im available LATE. Sometimes i can rock 530 pst but best is after 7pm or later
    Favorite Teams: 49ers!!!!!
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: from a guy i bought a PS3 from Scikotic he has been in this great LG for awhile. He joined one of my LGs but

was too busy so he had to drop

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes MADDEN. My Lgs MaddenCLASS, FUMadden, MPL, RRFL OGML, a few others

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing Vids for 30 years!! Online when it first came to Playstation

3. What type of player would you say you are? I run a LG based off of SPORTSMANSHIP - RESPECT - CLASS and being SIM and True to 99% of NFL game... Not the Belicheats and that BS

I believe Online Game / Community thrives off people having respect and playing by the same rules and understandings.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I am Older now... So i like playing with guys usually 25+ since they tend to show more respect and more SIM game. I have limited time so Win or Lose i want to have fun

and if i lose to an Oppnt that played with Class, then all is good.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? We follow many of the same rules in my LGs and other past lgs. ALL GOOD

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Im Old as you know... I love Football 49ers, Madden! I love to gamble, surf, hang with my 2 sons. I am a Computer Engineer, Network/Sys Admin type stuff.

And im a jack of all trades, like to do Construction work, fix things... and BBQ and drink some beers

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

Hopefully really well. This is a big community. And im sure i would bond. I know a few people here already and the league THE Q i would like to be in.

So if people enjoy bantering with a 49er fan... i am usually good for my fair share of post and activity. I really dont like Board fighting or attacking people

I really only Smack talk if i know you / Respect you and in a respectful way. The goal is to have fun play great Sim constant Madden games and build friendships

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Kind of answer that above. Just great Sportsmanship and playing GOOD People. I am all about GOOD People over playing ELITE Gamers

I love Madden i say im Above Avg. So i lose a lot of games. Win or lose i try to have fun and if i lose a hard fought game... no tears here.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

If i know what is suppose to happen on said rule break. I pause and tell my Oppnt what they did wrong, and what they should do to fix it. Based on the rules.

I usually have my laptop next to me while i play, so i would also look it up to make sure. If they went for it on 4th down and broke a rule... maybe they are suppose to punt

But i think having a CHAT / Text on is a little better than the PSN Messages that take awhile to write. Hopefully the rule break was an accident...

And i have learned not to sweat the small stuff like say they should Hike before 15 sec... and they run down to 10...5 a few times... let it go but if they do it all game... ok pause and say something

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I would like to be in THE Q i run a Fantasy draft LG myself. Also would like to bring my LG here if there was room. I have a good 18-24 owners that could come over.

Our rules are very close. I love the GM and drafting part and i spend Hours and Hours and HOURS working on that. Also i like to help out my Owners and help the LG with CAPs
    Trades, etc... i feel im a good judge of Trades. You dont base everything on OVR. you factor in Age, Salary Cap, Needs of both teams. what they have at that POS...
  3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Jul 21, 2010

Approved. Welcome to the site. You'll have to talk to drifterbub about moving your league over here
  4. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Oct 19, 2010
    Cool thanks!! Really impressed with TSO! Great site and CREW!!