Key Games for Week 3

Discussion in 'Cradle to Grave' started by wayers50, Oct 30, 2013.

1. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

#22 LSU @TAMU
    LSU has started the season off on the wrong foot going going 0-2, with losses to Cal and Nebraska both being in death valley. Now they have to travel to the home of the 12th man, TAMU. QB Anthony Jenninngs has played decent so far, completing 70% of his passeswith 3 TDs and 3 INTs.
    Prediction: I think ccoach controllerabuser has his squad ready to play and takes one at the home of the 12th man and starts off 1-0 in SEC play.

LSU 28 TAMU 20

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpeg

#2 UGA @ USC
    UGA comes into this game ranked #2 in the country and 2 convincing wins over Missouri and Oklahoma while South Carolina is coming off a loss at Penn State. Georgia's QB Brice Ramsey is playing good football so far this year, throwing 4 TDs to 1 INT while South Carolina's QB Brendan Nosovitch has played the opposite, throwing 4 INTs to 1 TD. Even though this game is in USC, I think UGA proves why they are #2 and takes care of business.
    Prediction: The crowd won't be too much for Georgia as they pick up a good victory.

UGA 38 USC 24

images.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

Wow, close good game between UGA anf USC. I was right about the outcome but way off from the score. Great game guys.