KIBBIE DOME!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Full Moon Fever, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Make sure you tune in to espn tonight to see Boise visiting the mighty Idaho Vandals. I'm predicting the donkeys are overwhelmed by our "nasty & inebriated culture" and leave Moscow with their first loss in a long time. Bad blood between these schools has caused Boise to withdraw from annual competition with Idaho and this will be he last meeting for a long time. Hope Potato Magic will be with the real Vandals; Lord knows it's not with me this season.

2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

you really an Idaho fan?

3. Full Moon Fever

Kind of. I've been rolling with Idaho in dynasty mode for the last 8 years. In dynasties, I always try to schedule away games at different places to see their stadiums. When I saw the KIBBIE Dome 8 years ago I thought it was hilarious. Cool mascot, good uniforms, cool stadium. So I started playing with them and have kind of followed them as much as you can being in Texas. They are rarely on tv here. I watched them play @ Hawaii a few weeks ago on espn3.com. The Idaho messageboard people have embraced me. Next season they play at Texas A&M. Depending on who Tech is playing I might try to go see that game. The WAC also is adding UTSA and Texas State, so they should be coming to Texas pretty often in the next few years. Plus it gives me another reason to dislike Boise. When I joined he site I found this dynasty with two open spots left, and one of them was Idaho. It was fate. They are a lot worse on the game this year than they were last year.

Last year in online ranked games I used Idaho a lot and my biggest claim to fame was beating LSU in Death Valley. It was great.

Last year Idaho had a miraculous comeback win in the Humanitarian Bowl. I was running through my house screaming "Potato Magic!!!". Wife thinks I'm nuts but I have fun.

I just ordered an Idaho t shirt a few days ago. Hopefully it will be a good luck charm.

4. Gyrene76

haha, thats awesome.

And beating LSU in Death Valley! Props there man. You play a lot online?

I played online all the time, until TF. And even this year I've got about 90+ games online in.

5. Full Moon Fever

Don't really play online anymore since TF. I don't think I've ever logged in 90 online games in any year.

6. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Idaho is going to get rolled in the Kibbie Tent tonight lol. Boise is a freakin machine.. I cannot stand them
    I'm flying out to Boise next week for the Fresno State game though

7. Full Moon Fever

Nah, Idaho's got this one. You'll have to suffer the wrath of a Boise team that just got their world rocked next week. They'll probably hang half a hundred on Fresno.

8. Steamer43

I wouldn't doubt they put up 50, they have the last 2 years anyway lol
    Boise has put up 208 points total in the last 4 years vs Idaho

9. Full Moon Fever

Enderle's gonna go off. Potato Magic. By the way, game is at 8 central on ESPN2. Why the f is my tv exposure pitch a D?

10. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I went to UI for law school. The kibbie dome is something you must see in person. As the school got bigger they forgot to build a bigger stadium. Or as I say the people jn noise wouldnt allow it

11. Steamer43

Everything goes right for Boise every game. Theyve gotten 2 INTS returned and blocked a punt. in 10 minutes of play. 21-zip.

12. Full Moon Fever

Yeah a buddy of mine in college decided we would eventually make a pilgrimage to the Kibbie Dome for a game. I didn't realize until this year how close it is to Pullman.

13. Full Moon Fever

Dangit Steamer. I'm watching on a delay.

14. Steamer43

lmao my bad I wont give any more updates

15. Full Moon Fever

I hate Boise. It's okay though. We're a second half team.

16. Full Moon Fever

EPIPHANY!!!

This game is on national television and the only football game on tonight. The knock on Boise is that they don't play anyone worth a crap. The fine people at UI have realized that they can further this mentality by pretending to be totally inept. Thus, the 28-0 first quarter. This will hurt the national perception of Boise's schedule strength. Brilliant. And the idiots at BJC probably will never figure it out!

17. Gyrene76

hahaha

18. Full Moon Fever

As close as this game is, I'm ready tO play whenever you are.

19. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Yeah, I was able to keep dating my college girlfriend when I got accepted at the University of Idaho. The two schools might be eight miles apart, but there is definetely a different feel between the different towns because they are in different states. Also while I was at WSU in the late 90's, Boise and Idaho were equals then Boise became the juggernaut while Idaho fell off the face of the earth to where these schools should no longer play each other because of the competive imbalance. It is because all the money stays in Boise. The BSU lovers can defend this decision because it is the capital of the State, but the flagship university of the state, remember the university in Moscow, is called the University of Idaho shouldn't have fallen apart.

20. Full Moon Fever

See!!! After playing dead for the first half and driving viewers away, the Vandals battled Boise to a 14-14 stalemate in the 2nd half. So they accomplish two things. 1. Everyone thinks Boise's schedule is garbage and they won't have a shot to get into the mnc game. 2. They showed in the 2nd half that when it's n the Kibbie Dome, they are every bit as good as those dildo salesmen from Boise.

21. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Did they play somewhere else in the first half?

22. Full Moon Fever

I already explained this.