Kicking slider

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDawg35, Aug 24, 2010.

1. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

Kicking slider

This MUST change for next season. I am missing way too many extra points.

My kicker hasn't missed as many lately, because I've scored only THREE FUCKING TOUCHDOWNS in my last FOUR FUCKING GAMES!!!

I am getting the "EA shank" kicks on makeable field goals, though. The ones in which you move the stick, figure you may have missed, but the ball goes straight ... right up until the last minute when it makes a severe left turn. I wish the fucking ball would just go wide right from the get-go.

I have many more issues with these sliders, as I figure my offense should be able to score more then ONE TOUCHDOWN in the last FOUR GAMES!!! And that touchdown was set up by a tipped INT about 25 yards away from the end zone. My other two touchdowns in the last four games have come from my defense.

Losing my enthusiasm pretty quickly for this game. It should be a challenge, but I have a feeling it's not a lack of personnel that is the problem for me. My personnel matches up favorably with some of the teams that are shutting me down. Fucking Navy keeps my offense out of the end zone last night.

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Sliders will be revisited at the end of the season. I will post all of the relevant stats for each team and a User average stats.

Hopefully, this time there will be more comments given by the complainers. Just sayin'

3. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

Yeah, I know. I've been running around with my head cut off lately, multi-tasking like a mo' fo'. I have an offline 'nasty going, but have played only a few games. Getting through my GBN games by the seat of my pants.

Hell, a few times I've been messaging/texting folks (usually women) while playing my game. Someone played me the other day and probably wondered why I had a delay of game violation at some odd point for that to happen. That's why.

So, the last thing I had time for before this was to test sliders. Having played a bunch of games now, the kicking slider stands out like a sore thumb. Everything else I can chalk up to my own lack of skillz.

4. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Eh, I think I missed one this year. It's not a sure thing any more, but it's not unreasonable.

I'm just such a stick monkey that what ever talent my team has is being wasted.

I miss John Lee Hooker. :(

5. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

It was me. Mystery solved.

6. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

See, I can't even remember who I've played lately.

Operating today on 4 hours' sleep with a long-ass day ahead of me working two jobs. FML! (n)