1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Kickoff Classic (Clemson @Alabama)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I can roll later tonight (after 9 PM). If not, tomorrow AM could work. Tomorrow is a little busy for me, so if not early, then late.

@egofailure

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I can play late tomorrow, as I prefer not to rush this one. Need to play around with the new toys for a bit, so to speak. Week 1 user games are always tough, so I'll be sure to test some things out tonight in preperation.

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I hear that. I still really have no idea what I am doing offensively. This will give me a chance to figure at least a few things out.

4. egofailure

On second thought, play tonight? ;-)

5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I can do that...maybe in an hour? How late will you be on?

@egofailure

6. egofailure

Haha, I was just kidding. I'll be home in about 30, though. Throw me a text if/when you get this tonight.

7. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Shot you a text. I'm ready if you can go now.

8. egofailure

Man, I played God-awful in this one, but that last pick in the endzone was absolutely ridiculous! Your defense didn't let a single tipped ball hit the ground.

It's def' going to be an adjustment playing with a QB sporting 74 accuracy, but I'll have a better chance at winning games if I stop throwing passes into heavy coverage. ;-)

Good game! I thought I had you in this one, but you made big play after big play on defense when it mattered most. Best of luck the rest of the season.