Kickoff Plan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Kickoff Plan

Once I get on my PS3 tonight, I'll process any remaining trades and player movement. I'll see who has what and where we stand with the FA thing. After that point is done and all moves are up to date, I'll send a message out opening FA signings for all. At this stage of the game, if you didn't get the player as a FA last year, didn't draft him, or sign him in the FA filler, you never really wanted him. If that 60 OVR waterboy was so critical to your team, you would have done something about it already.

The goal is to be in a position where we can kick off week 1 tonight for a Thursday advance. With the holiday weekends coming up, I want people to have enough notice to schedule with their opponents. If we have a lot of guys who aren't able to play (holidays, vacation, etc), we will just move out the next advance a bit.

Another item of note, as I did last year, I'll be keeping track of skipped games and those that weren't scheduled in the forums. As we have nearly all teams filled, we will also be getting rid of games vs. the CPU where possible. If there is something unusual with scheduling or another issue, I'll handle each case individually. Otherwise, see me about getting a sub. We can still sub for CPU teams by dropping and rejoining the franchise (with approval to do so).

I'm also planning on adding another RC member (in Brandon's absence) and will be reaching out to a few people about it.

For those of you asking about Anj, he's doing well. I've been exchanging a bunch of messages with him and he's expecting to return. I've also heard from Pathfinda and Karmel as well. I'll keep you posted if anything is up.

2. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

I spoke to Anj two weeks ago and he is looking forward on coming back!

3. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

Anj sent me a text yesterday, poor Bastard had 5 LARGE on the Pats.

But Alas...NE-7 was a Push, so no blood.:D

My Eags covered thier 7 and a hook with ease. CHA CHING!!!!

And as far as the New RC Member goes...if you've Pissed me off in the Past? Forgeddaboutit.

4. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Trades have been processed and FA's have been moved to their teams. Take a look at your rosters and update your depth charts where needed.