Kickoff!

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Selvy9, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Alright, can't wait to get my hands on the game tomorrow. How soon are we hoping to be underway? Granted I'm sure not everyone will have the game right away, and maybe some time for some getting a handle on the new tweaks, so I'm just wondering when we'll actually get season 1 started. Seeing people in my friends list playing the early release is makin' me antsy!

2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

As soon as named rosters are available we'll get started. People can learn as we go

• Like Like x 2
  3. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Anyone else having issues with the game freezing in the pre-game loading screen? Like after you select teams and confirm playbooks, it loads the game and has the little "coaches tip" or whatever while the loading circle spins. Its been freezing there for me repeatedly lately... kind of making me nervous.

4. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

The only problem that I have had was at the start of my personal dynasty. Got through the preseason and at halftime of my first game, my whole system froze.

5. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Yea it's in my dynasty mode its happening. hopefully it wont be a problem in the online mode.

6. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

You might have a bad copy..... if it's happening repeatedly I would try and get your local store to exchange it, if you bought online it is likely to be a headache.

Also, you could try installing the game on your hard drive, that could help

7. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Yea I installed it last night and it seemed to have fixed the problem, except than it froze again in the same spot this morning. I got it at Wal-Mart so I may just exchange it.