KnighNoles--Pittsburgh Panthers

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by KnightNoles, Jan 18, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

KnighNoles--Pittsburgh Panthers

Offense: Florida State
    Defense: Multiple D

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Offense: Mixes up his play calling well. Is good on the sticks so be careful when he goes deep. He will attack if you leave his WRs 1 on 1.

Defense: gave a lot of different looks, but I was able to to move the ball with the run game. He uses a lot of strategy on defense so be careful. If you plan on running the ball Id set your strategy to protect ball or cover up ball or whatever it is because he forced a lot of fumbles on me. The same thing with the strategy on pass defense. if you are in a situation where you need to go deep he will most likely loosen up the zone coverage and I have to assume if you need a short gain he will tighten it up.

in other words, make sure you use situational strategy especially on offense, because he uses it on defense and it could end up being the deciding factor like it was in our game! Thats right Noles... Enjoy that victory... Pitt is going down next season!

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Offense: Running game they run a good amount of counters and sweeps.
    Passing game: He's patient in the pocket. You'll need to get pressure with your D line if you want to win. He loves to throw the go route against one on one coverage and he'll try to user catch everything.

Defense: He's a stick jockey. He primarily uses the SS but he'll mix it up a little bit. Like Max said, he uses a lot of strategy and goes for turnovers. He'll try to user pick everything and more than half the time when he tackles he attempts the user strip move. Make sure you protect the ball.

4. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Offense - He used the LSU playbook. A lot of 4 wide formations. I completely stalked his WR Baldwin b/c I knew he can do some major damage, and that forced him to spread the ball around. He likes the taller WRs though, so I'd say key in more on them. If you leave any WR with 1 on 1 coverage, he will go to them on a fly route and user catch it, and he's really good at doing it. I know he can run the ball well, but didn't run very much in our game. Ran the option a couple times out of shotgun.

Defense: Good on the sticks, as everybody already knows. He threw me off at first by playing with his LB, though he played mostly with the SS. Played more zone than man if I recall correctly. Forced 6 ints.... He seriously will follow a receiver knowing you aren't throwing to him, just to leave a guy kinda open, then just as the ball is released cut back to the open man and pick that shit. Did that on at least 3 occasions. I did manage to establish the run early and burn him on a PA pass for a TD though.

Good luck beating this MF'er