Know a good Travel Agent?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by KnightNoles, Jul 5, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Know a good Travel Agent?

Anybody know a good travel agent or someone that has connections to get good cruise rates??
    My girl had won a "free" bahama trip when she went to Daytona but didn't call by the deadline and she calculated it out and it probably wouldn't have been all that free.

She then found another one for $199 but it was during our Finals week in December.

We are looking for one at the end of August or sometime during the winter months.

Soo post em and let me have them RATES! (y)

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

You guys could probably get some student rate. Does your school have a travel agency?

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I know my school doesn't but Kentucky probably does

4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

you could probably cut out the middle man and not use a travel agent. i booked a trip to florida for 6 days for only $500 for me and my girl. if you just use the internet you'll be able to find what your looking for.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

It seems like flights are more expensive than usual right now. I just booked a flight to Columbus for the middle of August. It's round trip with 1 short layover leaving on a Thurs coming back on Sunday and with the trip insurance it cost $250. The last time I went to Columbus I flew round trip, non stop and rented a full size car for less than $200. I ended up getting the tickets directly from Delta this time since they were the same price as expedia/hotwire etc and I got more choices for times on the return flight.

6. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

ya i noticed fairs are higher but i did land a non stop flight from Orlando to KC for $75 a ticket. like i said you can find a good deal if you look hard enough.