Know thy neighbor/enemy/rival

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by klaximilian, Aug 28, 2013.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Take a good look around....a little overview of what your division and your conference look like. Get to know your rivals. These will be the best games you will play over the span of the next year. You will know each other's games inside and out, so prepare for some epic battles.

This is all in fun, so answer truthfully. A little friendly trashtalk is always welcome:

1) What is the hardest division to play in?
    2) Which conference is stronger?
    3) Besides your own, which division would you most like to play in?
    4) Have you identified your #1 rival yet? If not, it's probably because he already has your head in his crosshairs with crossbow in hand. You're being hunted!!!

***AFC***
    AFC EAST

DJDunn6 - Miami Dolphins
    PepperNY - New England Patriots
    Michael Overman - Buffalo Bills
    klaximilian - New York Jets

AFC WEST

redlishus - Kansas City Chiefs
    Hulk_hagen_55 - Oakland Raiders
    KNICKSFAN_84 - San Diego Chargers
    Phenom - Denver Broncos

AFC NORTH
    CTfromDC - Cincinnati Bengals
    AveryB - Pittsburgh Steelers
    CowboyMike70 - Baltimore Ravens
    dablakpope - Cleveland Browns

AFC SOUTH

CHUNKNESS - Jacksonville Jaguars
    thafuture3886 - Indianapolis Colts
    ThaBayouChef - Tennessee Titans
    saintsdave75 - Houston Texans

***NFC***

NFC EAST

cry_havoc - New York Giants
    Warhawk AKA dreadman - Washington Redskins
    ferocious - Philadelphia Eagles
    CaptMoe - Dallas Cowboys

NFC WEST

Ninersfan80 - San Francisco 49ers
    LtJustice - Seattle Seahawks
    Miki1369 - Arizona Cardinals
    Easy Dez It - St. Louis Rams

NFC NORTH

heathh - Detroit Lions
    Juan Valencia - Minnesota Vikings
    LLCoolGrey - Chicago Bears
    CSteud - Green Bay Packers

NFC SOUTH
    coachmimz20 - New Orleans Saints
    ncsu12ddr - Carolina Panthers
    sactown - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    MrWitness36 - Atlanta Falcons

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

1) By far the NFC West in real life. but I don't know everyone's game so I can't say what the best division will be but I would put money on the NFC West

2) NFC, come on now look at the teams! There is maybe 1 AFC that stands out and that is the Broncos. maybe the Texans or Patriots. Then look at the NFC, 49ers, Seahawks, Saints, Packers, Bears, Falcons, Vikings, Redskins. A lot of top teams in the entire league!

3) AFC South, they have some fun and interesting teams that would be fun to play in

4) LtJustice and the Seahawks. No question

• Like Like x 5
  3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

AFC East is nasty with madden knowledge.

• Like Like x 1
  4. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

AFC South is the best div. Hands down.

• Like Like x 4
  5. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

1) What is the hardest division to play in? Probably the NFC West you've got the Niners and Seahawks as well as Cards a ton of talent in that division.

2) Which conference is stronger? I'd have to vote NFC, there are more powerhouse teams over than in the AFC

3) Besides your own, which division would you most like to play in? AFC North because those teams take rivalries to a whole new level

4) Have you identified your #1 rival yet? If not, it's probably because he already has your head in his crosshairs with crossbow in hand. You're being hunted!!! I've got my eyes on Hulk_hagen_55 anyone who picks the Raiders that early in the draft either has to be a fan of the team IRL or understands that they are a Madden favorite. I feel like there is a good chance we may see some 3 game seasons between us 2 regular season games and 1 playoff.

• Like Like x 4
  6. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

1) What is the hardest division to play in? NFC West is tough, 2 of the best teams in the league are there
    2) Which conference is stronger? NFC, they have a better core of teams. Roster wise that is.
    3) Besides your own, which division would you most like to play in? I was close to picking the Broncos, so AFC West
    4) Have you identified your #1 rival yet? If not, it's probably because he already has your head in his crosshairs with crossbow in hand. You're being hunted!!! Dude dablakpope is a pain in my ass.. He has beaten me 7 of 8 tries and the dude isnt even in my division. IF i have to see him again, I will scream. As for as inner division, all are treated equally... ncsu12ddr sactown MrWitness36 I am gunning for all of you.

• Like Like x 5
  7. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Thank you. Haven't laughed that hard in awhile....

• Like Like x 1
  8. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

1) What is the hardest division to play in? AFC South, with the AFC East coming in right behind. The South is stacked, IMO, and whoever comes out of this division on top will definitely be worthy. In the East, I think those 4 guys will battle it out as well.
    2) Which conference is stronger? AFC by far. Well I say by far, but I haven't really played any of these new guys and most of them are in the NFC. So who knows, only 1 way to find out!!
    3) Besides your own, which division would you most like to play in? I love my division and it's components. But if I had to pick another it would be the NFC East. I've had some good games with Havoc, Dread, Moe, and Steud. And all of them, I know, are easy as sh** to schedule with so that division is nice to me as well.
    4) Have you identified your #1 rival yet? If not, it's probably because he already has your head in his crosshairs with crossbow in hand. You're being hunted!!! Well I thought it was going to be thafuture3886 , but after AveryB handed me my first loss of the M25 cycle last night, I may have a new one. Lol. Nah, I think everyone in my division will be my biggest rival. We have some stout competition down in the AFC South, and look forward to creating a rivalry with all of them.

SN: Great idea klaximilian

• Like Like x 4
  9. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

1) What is the hardest division to play in? AFC South looks to be stacked with quality Madden players.
    2) Which conference is stronger? NFC by a long shot. All of the former powerhouse AFC teams have weakened compared to last year.
    3) Besides your own, which division would you most like to play in? NFC West just to see what all of the hype is about.
    4) Have you identified your #1 rival yet? It's gonna have to be cry_havoc, not only did he take the Giants BUT: we're real life rivals (he likes the Giants, me Dallas) and we played some tight scrimmages last season. Looking forward to these matchups for sure...

• Like Like x 5
  10. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

1) What is the hardest division to play in? I won't say my own so i'll say the AFC East. All 4 of those guys are perennial contenders and are usually all in the playoffs or fighting to be in. It should be interesting to see who makes it outo f this one.

2) Which conference is stronger? In regards to team talent, NFC but we all know you can have the best team and that doesn't matter. So i'm saying AFC. Plus we have 2 out of the 3 Super Bowl winners last year (for now ;))

3) Besides your own, which division would you most like to play in? AFC East. I've had plenty of battles with klaximilian and PepperNY and a few with DJDunn6. Haven't had the chance to play Michael Overman yet but i know he's a solid player who is always a tough matchup.

4) Have you identified your #1 rival yet? If not, it's probably because he already has your head in his crosshairs with crossbow in hand. You're being hunted!!! All 31 of you other owners. When it's time to strap em up, we're all rivals.

• Like Like x 4
  11. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Great idea T.J, way to start some trash talk lol, I love it!!!

1) What is the hardest division to play in? Well I agree with you guys up top, the AFC South is gonna be a nasty division. Ive played all those humps and they are as tough as they come. The Colts and Texans will be out on top for the first season or two since they are the most complete teams, But once Chunk gets his 3 first round picks and Loren gets some defensive pieces you all better watch out!!! :woot::woot::woot:

2) Which conference is stronger? Im an NFC guy, but I beleive the AFC is the toughest Conference IMO...

3) Besides your own, which division would you most like to play in? Weeellll after its all said and done, the AFC South. Just because I ve had someones number on that division and someone on that division has had mine. Plus one of those humps has it in it for me for taking him out in the NFC Championship last year with a Djax fumble...:blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

4) Have you identified your #1 rival yet? Welll yeesss of course, one of my nemesis and good friends here. I respect his game and he does mine. Plus that division will be the only division were everybody will have their own real life favorite teams...Ohohoh...:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:... I mean in the NFC North no not yet....LOL

By the way T.J klaximilian I know you are in the AFC and all so your are bias. But you dont have to show it by calling the NFC North and NFC South AFC OK!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

• Like Like x 4
  12. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Lmao ferocious , good stuff! And, no, I still haven't forgotten about that game!!! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

I know you havent ThaBayouChef !!! LOL, and will be waiting for the rematch when we see each other... Oh and BTW, Im gonna show you how to really take care of my team...:D:D:D

• Like Like x 3
  14. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Damn, didn't realize the draft was over...got some catchin up to do...

15. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

1) I'd have to say the AFC South with the talent pool that division has (player-wise) but as everyone else has alluded to, the stacked teams are in the NFC West. Both divisions will be a bloodbath.
    2) Again, player-wise it would be the AFC. It's going to be a tough road to the playoffs, nevermind the SB.
    3) I'd love to play in the AFC South with the likeness of CHUNKNESS ThaBayouChef saintsdave75 thafuture3886. We'll I can't have all 4 of them since that would make 5 teams, but that division is stacked with top quality opponents and good sim players. They are all great guys too, so you know the games will be enjoyable.
    4) Obviously all of them, but I think my pure hatred for the Patriots and my history playing some good battles with Rob will have him as my #1 rival.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

1) What is the hardest division to play in? Continuing the trend with the AFC South... but there are some others to keep in mind as the season progresses... AFC East & AFC West seem interesting as well.. I dont know the new guys just yet, but I think all divisions have some good owners... otherwise "The Q" wouldnt have stamped their applications :p

2) Which conference is stronger? The Superbowl appearances and playoff experience seem to be in the AFC... but the NFC has some ballers as well

3) Besides your own, which division would you most like to play in? AFC West ;) or AFC South

4) Have you identified your #1 rival yet? If not, it's probably because he already has your head in his crosshairs with crossbow in hand. You're being hunted!!! Well... we're sort of in the middle of moving.... but just know we absolutely hate each other's teams :whistle: :sneaky: where the hell is Adam Schefter

• Like Like x 5
  17. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Divisions updated with trades.

• Like Like x 4
  18. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Wow, not what I had in mind at all! Good moves.

• Like Like x 3
  19. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I'm going to go with the NFC East. It's a tough one though, as we have some real powerhouse divisions. But I expect James, Loren, Jon, & Moe are going to have a great run!

I'll go with the NFC. We have a lot of talent over here ;).

The AFC North without question. I love the rivalries of my hometown division.

4) Have you identified your #1 rival yet? If not, it's probably because he already has your head in his crosshairs with crossbow in hand. You're being hunted!!!

Right out of the gate I would have to say Alex and his Niners. Not that I am sleeping on Miki or Eric, but the Niners are absolutely stacked and should be very dangerous right from the jump!

• Like Like x 2
  20. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I'm pretty Madden dumb. I just smash buttons and pray for the best.

• Like Like x 3
  21. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  22. Easy Dez It

Easy Dez It Walk On

1) What is the hardest division to play in? Has to be NFC West, too much talent and overall good teams the defenses are top notch espesially the front 7 of the 49ers.
    2) Which conference is stronger? Over all has to be NFC the teams are all equally matched gunna be fun to watch!
    3) Besides your own, which division would you most like to play in?NFC East oh Just to be the Cowboys and whoop on them sissy Redskins LoL!
    4) Have you identified your #1 rival yet? If not, it's probably because he already has your head in his crosshairs with crossbow in hand. You're being hunted!!! Hard to say its prolly gunna be the 49ers to many weapons but in the long run i doubt know gunna be fun to figure out though!

• Like Like x 4
  23. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

The North gets no respect, just how we want it tho, catch them sleepin' on us...We wagin war fellas, dablakpope AveryB CowboyMike70

[​IMG]

"King of the North"

• Like Like x 4
  24. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

:5stars: GREAT STUFF TJ! :5stars:

If I had to pick a division based on team talent alone, I would go with the NFC West. If I had to pick a division based on owners, I couldn't give you one because everyone can win with any team in this damn league. We're going to see lots of tie breakers come into play at the end of each season. That's what I love about this league!

Once again, based on team talent alone, the NFC.

I'd have fun in any division. I'd probably choose the NFC West or the NFC East since I have never played in either of those divisions in league play.

I prepare for every game the same way because I know that anyone can beat me. If I had to choose a rival, it would probably need to be Curtis since he will be in my division this year and he has always had my number.

• Like Like x 3
  25. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I may be a little biased but I have to say the AFC East as top to bottom any team has the chance of taking the division, the AFC South would be a close 2nd

AFC is a stronger conference. Alot of heavy hitters here

The NFC East as its always a highly competitive diviision and being a huge Giants fan of course

2 guys come to mind as I have alot of history with klaximilian as of late. I also have alot of history with Michael Overman but that was on the Xbox side of Madden years ago. If I had to pick one I'd say its definitely klaximilian

• Like Like x 4