Know your Enemy - Week 1

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by G_T_G, Aug 12, 2011.

1. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

[​IMG]

Tell me what you know about your opponent. What do you think you have to do to begin 2011 with a victory?

The user games of week 1 -

[​IMG] @ [​IMG]

[​IMG] @ [​IMG]

[​IMG] @ [​IMG]

[​IMG] @ [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    BEARS SCOUTING DEPARTMENT
    Chicago, Illinois

Atlanta Farce-cons

QB Matt Ryan is overrated. Despite having a great running game and one of the best receivers in the league, along with the all-time greatest receiving tight end in NFL history, he has not gotten his team anywhere. He, along with the rest of this squad, are regular season warriors who crumble under playoff pressure. That fact makes new Coach GTG the dream coach for Atlanta, as he most assuredly will crumble from the pressure Julius Peppers, Brian Urlacher and Lance Briggs will bring upon him and his team. Make Ryan beat you, don't let Michael Turner beat you.

Defensively, the Falcons are average. Jay Cutler should have all the time in the world to pass the ball, as we feel in the scouting department that Ray Edwards and John Abraham are the NFL equivalent of the ambiguously gay duo who suck at football. The key on offense for the Bears is to run it right up the middle, attack the Falcons and set up the play-action.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

CHICAGO BEARS
    [​IMG]

Offense: QB Jay Cutler is a quitter who will fold under the pressure that will be put on him by Abraham, Edwards, and Lofton. He is gambler who will probably roll the dice a bit too much, and we will make him pay for that. Roy Williams, who we are assuming will be their #1 WR heading into 2011, has the hands of an arthritic construction worker. The loss of Greg Olsen considerably hinders their pass attack as he was one of Cutler's favorite targets. The very porous offensive line protecting Cutler will not be able to handle the aggressive attack that we will rain down on them. J'Marcus Webb is going to be embarrassed. Matt Forte is a solid back with tremendous hands out of the backfield. If we can stop his role in the passing attack and hold him in check in the ground game, I feel like we have a very nice chance to win.

Defense: Chicago has a good defense but we still see holes. The secondary is relatively weak and slow. On the defensive line, the only guy who have to consistently worry about is Julius Peppers. However, 2 out of their 3 starting linebackers are all-pro players. Those are the guys we really need to worry about.

Coaching: Coach MG plays with his emotions and not his head. I feel like if I can fluster him early, the mistakes will come and come very often. As far as I know he has a pretty balanced attack, but I feel like my best option to win will be forcing him to throw and applying the pass rush. Defensively I know he runs a lot of cover 2 and 3 so I will look to exploit that.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

bump lets here some insight

5. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I'll get this in a few

7. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

alright , saints offense looking forward the challenge of packers psycho or Mr t defesne brees says. But anyways Coach payton looking forward to face packers in week 1 for nfl openinng game on thursday night showcase wonders if al michaels and jon madden be there but again media said hey coach madden retired now and he said oh , ok i guess who does it now , the media say collinsworth , oh former bengals wide out , i know who that is . The packers offense should be tough to face they got three good wide outs in driver , jennings , jones and finley is very good tight end , grant and starks run good between the tackles as well.

the saints defense is excited about franklin added to the team as coach comment on packers defense and said this matthews is amazing out there as a player , raji is big and stong . pickett we have to worry about on def line as well , woodson and shields are good corners in this league , its good combo there with safetys collins and burnett , crosby has a stong leg for a kicker for special teams and shields has chance do something on kicks and for punts willams same for him , the punter tim masthay is someone with alright punting skills .

• Like Like x 2
  8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

The RAVENS, Lets see what do i know about the ravens....[​IMG]thats pretty much it!!! lol

I know joe flacco is a rising QB. If i can score against their defense then i should be able to win. Their new coach sporty could throw a few wrinkles in their though!!

• Like Like x 2
  9. jp_0988

jp_0988 Walk On

Kansas City Chiefs

Offense
    They have an offense with great potential. Weapons at all positions. Starting with HB Jamaal Charles. The guy has blazing speed and big play ability. He is also a dangerous weapon in the passing game. The addition of Le'Ron McLain should help that offense in various way too. Talking of the passing game, Matt Cassel has some good receivers in Dwayne Bowe, Steve Breaston, rookie Jon Baldwin, Dexter McCluster and TE Tony Moeaki. The offensive line might be their weak spot, though they are still pretty good with Brandon Albert, Casey Wiegmann.

Defense
    Defensively, Kansas City has built something very interesting. With players like Eric Berry, Brandon Flowers, Tamba Hali, Derrick Johnson, Tyson Jackson, Glenn Dorsey, this D has some very good potential. With rookies DE Allen Bailey and Justin Houston, this team is well equiped. This team was in the middle pack last year in passing and rushing defense. With a little more experience from some of these guys, this team should be pretty good.

It wil definately be a huge challenge in Week 1.

• Like Like x 5
  10. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

dexter be used mostly at rb now days but yes you are correct hes dangerous in the passing game too.