Koach Vonner (360)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Koach Vonner, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

Apr 6, 2010
    Koach Vonner (360)

Name:Koach Vonner
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Koach Vonner (360)
    AIM:Don't have one. Hope that's ok. I have always given my cell # out. I'll get one if need be.
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability:Mon-Wed (6:00 pm-11:00 pm), Sat-Sun (4:00pm - 11:00 pm) I coach Varsity Football in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Hope that's ok.
    Favorite Teams: Texas Longhorns/Dallas Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:pastapadre.com/NCAAstrategies.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. I have been in leagues the last 3 years. NCAA/Madden. Digital Combat

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was 8 (LOL). Since the first night 360 released. It was real slow back the with lag. LOL

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive (Coach in me). However, very laid back. At the end of the day its a game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? That's what I want and look for. I play my student/athletes a a lot. Every once in awhile i need a break from 16-17 yr olds.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. I'm good on everything

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a 27 year old high school teacher/coach. I'm a Ex-College athlete myself. Sports are my life. I have a great wife who is understanding of my video games. I love that. Just a very laid back guy who loves to compete.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Friends, and great gaming in NCAA and Madden. Somewhere I can blog about game ideas.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would first ask him did he know he broke a rule. If he said no, I would let it go. If he continues I might ask to restart the game or for him to take a penalty or something. I'm not big on getting people in trouble so bothering the commish would be the last result. He's busy with other stuff.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes. I just want to be apart of one of your NCAA 11 and Madden 11 leagues when you guys begin to start those. Something free for now with hopes of moving into the paid leagues down the line.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    We encourage you take any and all issues to the commissioner. You wouldn't be bothering him, it's his job to regulate the league. If you feel that someone is being unsim you are doing everyone else a favor by attempting to fix the issue. A lot of times, its someone who simply is trying to learn to play simball and bringing stuff up to the commissioner is a great learning tool for newer members.

Under these conditions, application approved. Welcome to TF, I think you will fit in great here.
  3. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

Apr 6, 2010
    I appreciate the acceptance into a great community. I look forward to the release of NCAA and Madden and hopefully getting into a league. How do I change me avatar. When I click on the option for don't use default or something it won't let me change. Just wondering.
  4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Oct 6, 2009
    I know you're not looking for anything till Madden'11, but if you get into Madden'10's Ten Year War now, you can guarantee yourself the Cowboys in Madden'11.

Take a look, don't mind the absences of people posting, we just moved our league over on to Traditions so the active guys are still in hiding over at our other site.

The 2014 draft starts April 20th, re-signings and draft trade talks should get the forum active.
  5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Jul 10, 2009
    please do