Koach Vonner Info

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Koach Vonner, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

Fellas,

I just want to start a thread for myself personally with my info. One of the hard things about being a coach in such a dominant state as Texas (Besides getting fired for Wins/Losses) is that the hours we put in are sometimes ridiculous. Being a pipeline State for many D-1 Schools and coaching at the largest size school and most competitive in Texas (5A) we spend lots of times in film, coaching the little things, and getting guys recruited. Needless to say I'm busy from the last part of July - Signing Day. The best way to get in touch with me unfortunately is not the computer as I'm not always at a computer much and this site is blocked at school. If you just send me a quick text message I always respond quickly. This is a great way of schelduling, but also just getting to know me as a person.

Koach Vonner
    972-415-3527

Ex: Hey Koach this is Kapser (Dynasty). Can you play tonight at 8pm Central? (I'm Central time zone)

SN: I put Dynasty in Parenthesis because I'm also in Fairdale's 1 Season Playoff League.
    I also put Central Time Zone because that's what I am in Texas.

Hope this is ok with everybody. I just don't want to be the guy that holds up the dynasty and I know that once the season and school starts back up the only time I am on the computer is when inputing grades and checking roll!! LOL. Not to mention this site is blocked.

Thanks in advance.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Nice of you to put up this info Koach, and I think everyone here can appreciate what you do for the kids given your situation-- sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait to hopefully get into coaching some day!

Although South Dakota isn't quite the recruiting hot bed that Texas is, but we've been getting better about it (Riley Reiff OT for Iowa should be an early first round pick, played baseball against him).

Also just had an OT go to Oklahoma and his older brother is at Iowa State playing Center

3. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

That's what up. My position I coach is Corner. I have 2 D-1 Corners coming back. One is Nationally ranked. Devante Harris (24 offers, OU commit) and the other has SMU, La Tech, and LA Monroe. It's fun coaching. I love it. Teaching Freshman English is a different story. Lol

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Michigan is horrible for producing players that actually make it anywhere

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Yikes