Kobe Bryant vs. LeBron James

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by ken10, Sep 13, 2010.

?

Who is the best player in the NBA?

1. Kobe Bryant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. LeBron James

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  3. Other (Wade, Durant, Howard))

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. ken10

ken10 Walk On

Kobe Bryant vs. LeBron James

This question never gets old. The debate will be around for years to come. So men and women of TF, what is your take on the best player in the NBA right now. Not a year, 3 years or even 10 years from now. We're not talking about the guy who you want to build your team around. We're talking who can school who in a pick-up game, who has the better jump shot, 3-point shot, clutch abilities, fundamentals, etc. I want to see where you people are at in terms of this old debate. Living in L.A., you already know who I got. Putting the bias aside, I think that LeBron is the bigger dude and can get his shot way easier at the rim. But Kobe is unmatched in his footwork, killer instinct mentality, and drive. His shot is streaky, but when he's on, he's unguardable. Granted, you can say that about a lot of players, but I truly think Kobe has the 'it' factor that can't be replaced.

P.S. LeBron James is Dwayne Wade's sidekick. (n)

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

confused

Sup man,

Your topic for the poll is "Who is the best in the NBA" but you also tell us "We're not talking about the guy who you want to build your team around. We're talking who can school who in a pick-up game, who has the better jump shot, 3-point shot, clutch abilities, fundamentals, etc."

That's a lot of questions. Who can school who in a pick-up game? I will take Lebron. Who has the better jump shot, 3 point shot? I will take Ray Allen. Clutch abilities? Robert Horry..wait he's not playing anymore. Fine, I will take Kobe. Fundamentals? Tim Duncan.

I think what you're trying to ask is who is better than who, which you should have just said right off the bat(y)

Anyways, is that even a question? What was Lebron doing in June? What was Kobe doing in June? That pretty much answers it.

3. ken10

ken10 Walk On

The questions are meant for Kobe and LeBron. When I say its not asking who you want to build around its because I don't want age to be factored in
    Simply put, who between the two is better.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

5. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

You gotta give it to Kobe because of what he did this year and the past couple, without shaq.

LeBron or Wade does not have the deadly jumpshot that Kobe does. When these players need a score, they get to the bucket, kobe can rely on the shot.

I always hated LBJ and Kobe, I was a huge wade fan. I was rooting all year for the cavs to suck and lose in the playoffs for the remote chance that Lebron would choose to team up with wade in miami. Wade never got the Pau Gasol or the big guy in Bynum, or even a solid bench after Shaq left. Riley planned this all along by getting guys with expiring contracts and offering short term deals. He tried to go after Odom and Boozer last summer but we didn't want to offer the big money/deal.

Now that wade-james are together I have no problem admitting Kobe is the best player. They can all score at will. I hate how Wade isn't usually considered with LeBron or Kobe. Durant is a pure scorer like Melo, but guys like Kobe, James, Wade do thing for your team in all aspects of the game. The issue now with the nba is that kobe is #1, but #2/3 are on the same team.