Kontrol Freek

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Cimmy24, May 12, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Kontrol Freek

I heard some mention of these things, but never really looked into it until now. I get an occasional pain in my left hand and lately my left wrist has been a lil stiff...no jokes here, I'm right handed. These, if you haven't heard of them are small attachments you can attach to your PS3 or 360 joysticks that are supposed to add more comfort and allow you to make quicker, sharper moves. It basically raises the joystick to about double its actual length.

I was wondering if anyone here on TF uses them with football games and if they are comfortable and worth buying? I've watched a couple vids on YouTube about them, but it is either some geek kid talking or what I believe is some reviewer getting shit for free and giving them a good rep...

Here is the link if you don't know about them....they have 2 types...the FPS Freek and the Speed Freek...the FPS sounds better fit for me and easier to use for football games and what not...

http://www.kontrolfreek.com/

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

This is what my banner ad is 90% of the time on here. I've looked them over as well but very skeptical on the reviews. They are way too grammatically correct to be an average users post. I've not seen anyone relate them to sports game though.

Hardcore FPS guy will do anything for an edge and I'm afraid someone is tryin to capitalize on that.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Haha, I am just seeing them on the banner here now...ironic...

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    There is a reason you see them here now...hello IP based advertising from Google.:)