1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

KSU @ Baylor

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by smlVICTORIES53, Aug 8, 2010.

1. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

KSU @ Baylor

KSU went to Baylor and came out with a win. The Wildcats took 2 kickoffs back to the house in the first quarter and star HB Daniel Thomas reeled off 182 yards on 8 carries and also scored 3 TDs.

2. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Train wreck from the beginning. Picked wrong playbooks (off AND def). Then allowed the first two kickoffs back for TDs. Couldnt get anything going long enough to sustain a comeback. Add that with poor coverage and awful tackling, and you got yourself a good, old fashioned ass whoopin.

Glad i didnt have any recruits at the stadium this week. Lets put this one behind us and move forward.

3. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

I haven't seen one kickoff go for a touchdown, I need to find a damn strategy on those.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

hey man, you know if you go into team management > coach philosophy you can set what playbooks you want to use so never have to change.

5. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

i need to do that. cause you really cant run like i want to out of baylor's joint. I like boise's.