1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

KSU @ Duke

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by smlVICTORIES53, Jul 27, 2010.

1. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

KSU @ Duke

Hell of a game! In short it was a slugfest that went into overtime. After being down 14-0 at half Duke came out fired up and made some adjustments that allowed them to claw back into the game. Duke took advantage of some loose defense and scored a td with seconds left in the 4th to tie the game up and force overtime. KSU got the ball 1st and pounded there way into endzone capping the drive with a 1yd TD run on 4th down. KSU's defense pulled it together long enough to hold Duke out of the endzone ending the game on a sack on Duke's last play. More to come tomorrow. My game disconnected at an odd time while trying to upload video/pics so I don't have any other than the ones the cpu chose. Great game A. Look forward to the next go around.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Sounds like a great 1st user game in the league

3. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

It was a great game. Duke is very upset with a missed 35 yard or so field go at the end of the first half. I am happy with the come back though. Very fun game! Congrats SMLVICTORIES53.