KSU squeaks by Duke

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by smlVICTORIES53, Sep 2, 2010.

1. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

KSU squeaks by Duke

Wildcat defense bails them out, again. The defense stepped up in this game and forced 4 big turnovers. 3 interceptions and 1 fumble that was returned for a TD. KSU gave up yards and 3 TD passes by the end of the game but they made plays when they needed too. Duke was on fire with their passing game and had a good running attack as well. After throwing a pick on their opening drive the Blue devils bounced back and gave KSU all they could handle.

KSU's offense on the other hand is TERRIBLE!! other than being able to run somewhat. Klein is avg at best and the WRs might as well be statues out there. Hopefully some kind of system can be figured out because I don't know how long the Wildcats can get by not helping the defense out.

Final Score
    KSU 28 - Duke 21

2. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Ya those turnovers really hurt me. If Duke could have been more efficent I would like to think it would have been a deferent outcome. That fumble TD was huge. Great game, thanks for working with my schedule. Class act!

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

no problem man....i'm thinking duke vs ksu every year. we play some close ones

4. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Agreed, but I need to win one!

5. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

i don't know about that