Kudo's to all you guys!

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Dru50, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Well, one season in the books already in less than 3 weeks (about 17 days if my math is correct - we started on July 16th). I want to commend all of you on your dedication to maintaining a solid pace and I'm hoping we can continue this run.

Also - for those who have had to deal with my scheduling issues since my daughter was born, I greatly appreciate your flexibility and patience. I'd like to say it will be normalized soon, but who am I kidding?

recchem2000
    Cheez
    Jayrah
    gowazzucougs
    Danthraxxx
    Corey Volting
    JFace907
    whygodwhy1111
    Colemanchu

PS - bucsfan047 and Roogy take a look so that you know what you are getting yourselves into (y).

• Like Like x 2
  2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I am having a blast in After Midnight, were moving at a good pace and everybody gets along well (except for Colemanchu putting his dogs balls in thread and annoying Dru50) , and thanks to Dru for drafting me and you guys not getting offended by my whining, cursing, deep ball chucking ass lol

Can't wait for season 2 ;)

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

The guys at USC would tell you that chicks dig the deep ball.;)

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Thats pretty amazing actually...well done everyone! We started before you over in the NO's and we are sitting in Week 10...f'ing slackers :p

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Shit my non TSO dynasty has 8 guys and we are week 5 lol

6. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Yeah this one's really moving and is run very well. My other TSO Dynasty has already lost a couple guys, and is moving significantly slower. Of course it's a Dynasty for new TSO'ers. The good news is I just got to trade in the Huskies for my Michigan Wolverines. The bad news is the guy who had them hasn't done any recruiting at all for 7 weeks....

7. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Cole kind of grows on you like a fungus.

• Like Like x 2