Kudos to OOTP Baseball 13 (and 12 iPhone/iPad)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by Fiddy14, May 14, 2012.

1. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

just want to give out some kudos to the game itself..

i played some OOTP in the past, i do believe the 09 or 10 version on a buddies computer. i played the iphone/ipad version all of last year and had a blast with it.

finally bought it for my computer this year and im so glad i did.

the game took away that itch i always had to play in an MLB 2K League. even though i know going in the online play to that game sucks big time, i just needed a baseball fix. well now i got it with OOTP and The Dugout.

im so glad i set up the interest thread to get the ball rolling here. i know for a fact though, if it wasnt for Pagamer07 stepping up and asking if he could run the league bc of his past experience with it, the league wouldn't be going so smooth.

its also nice to see that the majority of the league has been involved in all the sims. awesome stuff guys!!

now, the only thing that would make this season even better, is to watch Dan Heckelbeck choke away the division during the last sim and miss the playoffs entirely.. LOL :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

LMAO!

• Like Like x 1
  3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I echo your thoughts Fiddy14

I have had alot of fun even though I am still in the learning stages of the game as this year is my first expiereince with the game. I never expected the game to be as deep as it is

4. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

here here!

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Awesome. THanks for the comments Fiddy. It's been a blast so far. If we can sustain this for many, many seasons Ill be very happy.

6. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

It's starting to blur my reality.... I was just thinking this weekend about the injuries my Royals have suffered in real life, and then I was like, wait, it's not August, wait, those injuries were in OOTP, not real life.... LOL

• Like Like x 3
  7. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

its nice to be able to go through a season in little over a month.

8. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

very true. more bites at the amateur draft apple :cool: