Kudos

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, May 1, 2010.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Kudos

I'd like to thank everyone involved with this league in general including all owners. Mainly though, the board members for the time spent in making everything flow as smoothly as it is. Lastly, I think this new "blind" FA process is a great idea and has been kept up very accurately and can't imagine the draft fun we are all about to have. Thanks guys.

2. BOM86

BOM86 Walk On

I agree, there has been tons of work put into this league. If the average member things it's slightly difficult to keep 1 teem straight, imagine what these board member have to go through sorting through 31 different other teams. I've been in a few leagues, but this is one of the most active, well maintained, and just all together smooth running leagues. And I think you for myself and the rest of the league for all the work you guys put into it. BTW, I wasn't here for the last FA system, but I can't seem to think of any kind of a better system besides the blind system we're using now. I love it(if I got more of my guys, lol) But Thanks for all your hard work....

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

thanks guys. we have some great hard working guys like dunlap and frisk and web, shez all these guys.

4. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

gaddy is probably the only one dragging us down

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Very good work indeed now that I understand the flow and the way it runs here I would like to help out next time. Good work men this has been awesome and the draft is still yet to come...