L1 Week One Preview

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by AJ Hart MN, Feb 4, 2011.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Fixture of the Week

[​IMG]
    @
    [​IMG]
    I think everyone now knows how I feel about Darlon's Everton side. I think they will finish on top of League 1 but don't ever count out elprez's Hamburg squad. I believe both of these teams will be playing in the Premier League next season and this match will be a great indicator to who the favorite will be this season.​
    Keys to the Game - Everton
    If Darlon is able to just play his game and feed the ball through Fellaini, Arteta and Cahill, they should be able to create chances for Louis Saha. It's also very important that they control the great forwards Petric and Elia. It always helps when you have a great keeper in Tim Howard also.
    Keys to the Game - Hamburg
    They can't let the Everton midfield control this game with their brute strength and ability. Everyone knows they are very good but it's imperative that Hamburg at least hold their own in those matchups. Keeper Rost needs to play big and they have to get Elia in space so he can use that blazing speed of his.
    Prediction:
    1-1 Draw
    Upset Special??
    [​IMG]
    @
    [​IMG]
    Not much is really known about KnightNoles Fulham squad just yet but after seeing some of the friendly results, it looks as if they will be a force throughout the season. Most of us know about hedache's Galatasary's squad however. It's quite possible they will lead both leagues in least amount of goals conceded. He plays a defensive style that always seems to have him in close matches, We expect this to be another one of them.​
    Keys to the Game - Galatasaray
    Everyone knows that they will not give up a ton of goals so it's important that they capitalize when they get their chances. Servet Cetin and Lucas Neill will make sure people don't get great looks at their keeper but they need to find a reliable target up front. Fullham's back line is not overly dominant so they should see a couple of good chances.
    Keys to the Game - Fulham
    Clint Dempsey and company need to find a way to score on the very stingy Galatasaray defense. If they can somehow put one by headache, they could very easily come up with the upset. Defenders Chris Baird and Brede Hangeland need to keep the Turkish forwards away from their keeper and maybe pop up on a corner and possibly score a goal.
    Prediction:
    1-0 Fulham

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

@AJ Hart MN

thanks for the upset special and almost came away with the draw. conceded a goal in the 83' after tying the game in the 73'.