1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Labor Day

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AndyVanSlyke, Aug 29, 2011.

1. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

anyone gonna be out of town over the long weekend.

I will be gone from Friday to Monday. Based on advance schedule, I think I'll miss championship week/bowl week. Which is fine by me if I am the only one who will be out of town.

If there are more than 3 or so how do you guys feel about sppeding up the pace this week and trying to knock the season out by Friday, take a Labor Day break and hit up the Carousel on Monday night? I know this would be a lot to ask considering there are 4 weeks (2 reg. season, champ week, bowl week) to go.

2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

When you are retired every day is a vacation day....so whatever works for the majority...would like to be in for the full off season this time

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

I'm out of town from Sunday morning until late Monday night.

4. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Lets move through this as fast as possible. I will be around but there isnt really much left.