LAck of Activity by Playoff Teams

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CoachWest, Nov 14, 2010.

1. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Hey Guys, our rounds have seen less and less scheduling on the thread and recaps... I knwo it is the playoffs, but the newer guys are gogin to look up to these guys and more than likely follow suite. Does alerting them fall under me or the Conf. Reps?

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Actually, I think this is my job. I've been super busy this week and haven't stayed on top of the winners to write their recaps and get their scheduling in. I'll contact the guys tomorrow and make sure they get their wins written up.

Season 2 (or 5), we really need to hit this hard and keep everyone on top of their responsibilities. I'm committed to doing just that.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Go get em' Bada!!!

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

As am I, if you need the help, Bada. I say we go hardcore just as I threatened in week 17 of this season. Show them we mean business early.

As far as playoff teams, I think they deserve warnings now as well. Just because you're in the playoffs does not excuse anything from normal expectations. We have non-playoff teams that have posted more than playoff teams.

5. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Thanks Win for picking me up with week! Totally agree that we hammer these playoff teams for not getting their recaps done. I know that I would LOVE to have to do a playoff recap :)

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I made a nice, but firm (I hope) post in the team news thread giving the teams one more day to post a victory recap. Since both games are due up on Monday, that should give them time. If they do not comply, they all need warnings.