Ladies

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jun 3, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Ladies

Nice to see you guys butch up around here lol

In any event if any of you guys have a ps3 add me and we can have some exib matches, Id love to join the league but as you know my Xbox is sketchy it is just ps3 for me but I can help some of you guys out with your fights if you want to spar. btw Im like 76-16 just throwing that out there should be 100 and 16 but too many fucking quitters lol Finally a game Im good at, yay!

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

hey man, long time. we've missed you and your humor in the tradition. been boring lately lol

anyways, i know your 360 is on the crapper, but if you can get it working, hop on and we can fight. even if it's not for the league, just to spar and stuff. don't have a ps3 otherwise i would definitely look you up

3. totalwreckage

Juggs what is up bud it is good to see you guys again, I lost track of you when the old forum wouldnt work for me. Im not the sharpest tool in the shed so I didnt think to use google until recently. I can def load up the Xbox for some sparring. It goes in and out of the red rings still but should be enough juice to have some sparring sessions. Afterall a 10 min fiht is a whole lot easier to worry about htan an hour and a half long game without stressing over disc errors and disconnects

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

sup wreckage!

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey TW, I have a guy on my friends list that is in my Side league who apparently fixes the Red Rings. He said he charges like $75-$125 to do it. I can get his number for you or something if you're interested in just having it fixed.

6. totalwreckage

JMS Helli whats up fellas, Missed oyu guys. Helli I may just sack up and buy a new one, if I decide not too I would def send it yo your friend, would prob be much cheaper too

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah he seems like a reliable guy, he is in leagues with a couple of people that I know, etc. Let me know if you want his number/email/ or gamertag or whatever.

8. totalwreckage

you can pm me his stuff if he is cool with it, just in case I decide on the fix instead of a new one. After watching some of that E3 stuff with the 3d sensor shit I dont think I can avoid having a box lol Thanks bud appreciate it!