1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Lafayette @ EMU

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by TheCrumbIsHere, Aug 30, 2010.

1. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Lafayette @ EMU

Rematch of a game I saw live in Ypsilanti back in 2005, a 31-10 EMU victory(which probably won't happen here.) I'm available all week from 4:00 PM-9:00 PM EST and honestly that's a pretty strict schedule due to my teaching. If this schedule will not work out, I'll accept my sim or whatever.

2. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

Hey man sorry I've been busy today and just saw your msgs... I can do anytime before your 4-9 block tmrw... earlier the better so could you start btw 4 and 5?

3. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

I have a staff meeting today that will keep me at the school probably until around 3:30, so I should be able to get back to my apartment around 4:00-4:15ish, at the latest probably 4:30. I'll message you when I get on.

4. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

Hey man, I think I assumed, wrongly, assumed you were CST... if you can get back on sometime today i can play but if not i can play tmrw if we can start no later than 345 CST

5. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

I should be back sometime around 3:30-3:45 PM EST, so let's aim for that.