Laggy Gameplay

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Guys,

Have the servers been bad lately? I ask because I don't have a history of connection issues (it's happened, but only once that I can remember) and Ego and I just played the "Guys Running in Mud" bowl for three quarters before getting disconnected. You guys having these issues? Any suggestions regarding what we can do about it?

2. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

I had a real bad time trying to play a couple days ago. We replayed it the next day and it was a lot better, but not perfect.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

I've had the other guy lose connection a few times then while trying to recruit not be able to connect to severs a bunch of times. I think it's ea's severs.

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Yeah, there 's been some problems lately. Hope it gets fixed.

5. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I played a user game today in Z2H, and we had some issues getting both of us to the select teams screen...but after that it went fine.

6. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I lost a huge phone call trying to recruit from the computer. I guess I learned my lesson and will be sticking to the in-game recruiting.

7. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

AG and I re-played tonight and had a pretty good gameplay experience. The game was a close one and a ton of fun, so I'm glad we got it played. Ultimately, I couldn't get Crist off the field on 3rd and long, and a couple of big plays killed me. Great game, Arch' and good luck the rest of the way.