1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Laggy Gameplay

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Guys,

Have the servers been bad lately? I ask because I don't have a history of connection issues (it's happened, but only once that I can remember) and Ego and I just played the "Guys Running in Mud" bowl for three quarters before getting disconnected. You guys having these issues? Any suggestions regarding what we can do about it?

2. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

I had a real bad time trying to play a couple days ago. We replayed it the next day and it was a lot better, but not perfect.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

I've had the other guy lose connection a few times then while trying to recruit not be able to connect to severs a bunch of times. I think it's ea's severs.

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Yeah, there 's been some problems lately. Hope it gets fixed.

5. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I played a user game today in Z2H, and we had some issues getting both of us to the select teams screen...but after that it went fine.

6. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I lost a huge phone call trying to recruit from the computer. I guess I learned my lesson and will be sticking to the in-game recruiting.

7. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

AG and I re-played tonight and had a pretty good gameplay experience. The game was a close one and a ton of fun, so I'm glad we got it played. Ultimately, I couldn't get Crist off the field on 3rd and long, and a couple of big plays killed me. Great game, Arch' and good luck the rest of the way.