Laggy games...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Sep 8, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Laggy games...

Well last nite I played a user game at 8 pm est and it was a lagged full fuck fest. Very hard to play defense and kick the football. I really got disinterested.

I noticed any time I stream or play before 9 pm this happens. I could not stream but later I could and the game got better as time goes on. I guess due to more traffic on my ISP from 5-9 pm this is what is causing this. If I play on the weekends I never get lag.

There fore in order for me to ensure better connections in out my user games it is best if my games are after 9 pm est Monday - Friday.

I know this is kind of picky but no one likes a laggy game. It is happened enough times that I believe this to be true.

2. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

i remember bringing this up last year after a lagfest against foshy and was universally told it doesn't matter :thumbsup:

not sure what kind of internet connection folks have, but the traditional cable modems probably don't have the upstream to upload a video while also playing online.

this year most of my user games have been pretty sluggish but playable - but three of the four i've played are east to west coast games so its to be expected.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I pay extra for higher upload rates. I never have problems unless it is primetime. Streaming and playing at 10 pm causes no lag.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

OUr games lag all the time, especially when I throw interceptions. :mad:

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Your Brain lags not the internet!