1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Laggy games...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Sep 8, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Laggy games...

Well last nite I played a user game at 8 pm est and it was a lagged full fuck fest. Very hard to play defense and kick the football. I really got disinterested.

I noticed any time I stream or play before 9 pm this happens. I could not stream but later I could and the game got better as time goes on. I guess due to more traffic on my ISP from 5-9 pm this is what is causing this. If I play on the weekends I never get lag.

There fore in order for me to ensure better connections in out my user games it is best if my games are after 9 pm est Monday - Friday.

I know this is kind of picky but no one likes a laggy game. It is happened enough times that I believe this to be true.

2. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

i remember bringing this up last year after a lagfest against foshy and was universally told it doesn't matter :thumbsup:

not sure what kind of internet connection folks have, but the traditional cable modems probably don't have the upstream to upload a video while also playing online.

this year most of my user games have been pretty sluggish but playable - but three of the four i've played are east to west coast games so its to be expected.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I pay extra for higher upload rates. I never have problems unless it is primetime. Streaming and playing at 10 pm causes no lag.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

OUr games lag all the time, especially when I throw interceptions. :mad:

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Your Brain lags not the internet!